Biden gets lost on stage.

He was lucid until he was President.

No, not even close to lucid.

This is why the media hid him in his basement, never showing any damaging footage.

Look back at my posts before the debates. I put up DOZENS of videos of Biden's dementia. Anyone paying even the slightest attention knew full well Biden was senile.

Mindless bigots like Blowhard Mac didn't care, they were so consumed with hate they were happy to put a vegetable in office.

He's a fading old man. It's almost unfair to him to put him through this.

But worst of all, most voters knew he was clearly better than the alternative.

What a terrible, ugly indictment of the condition that this country is in.
The alternative had a better economy.

The alternative had a better economy.
The alternative had the benefit of trillions of dollars of free cash from the Fed, which was also keeping interest rates down, as he begged them for EVEN MORE, crashed bond yields. and didn't have to deal with the abject collapse of the global supply chain.

And he STILL only had it at 2.3% when the virus hit. After all that help. That's it. 2.3%.

But I know Tucker and Hannity don't cover that.

Sure. I'll be happy to go over the issues and where I think they're wrong.

No you won't - blowhard.

You never "go over" anything. You bluff and bluster - then run. Which you will do again.

I have disagreements with them on pretty much every issue.

Go ahead and list a few issues.

Oh, that's right. You don't have the balls to accept that challenge. Darn.

Say blowhard, how are you doing addressing the issues linked in my sig?

Shoot, look at that; there is a puddle of urine in your shoes again.

Run blowhard, RUN.....

Last edited:
No you won't - blowhard.

You never "go over" anything. You bluff and bluster - then run. Which you will do again.

Say blowhard, how are you doing addressing the issues link in my sig?

Run blowhard, RUN.....
What issues?

Show me the post and I'll certainly respond.

Looking forward to it!

The alternative had the benefit of trillions of dollars of free cash from the Fed, which was also keeping interest rates down, as he begged them for EVEN MORE, crashed bond yields. and didn't have to deal with the abject collapse of the global supply chain.

And he STILL only had it at 2.3% when the virus hit. After all that help. That's it. 2.3%.

Blowhard, hasn't Quid Pro grabbed $5 trillion from the fed?

So using your idiocy, wouldn't he have a 5 times better economy, NOT be in a recession, not have 8.2% annual inflation and still not a single infrastructure improvement to be found anywhere?

As always, you are just a fount of total bullshit.

Go ahead and piss yourself and run away now.

Blowhard, hasn't Quid Pro grabbed $5 trillion from the fed?

So using your idiocy, wouldn't he have a 5 times better economy, NOT be in a recession, not have 8.2% annual inflation and still not a single infrastructure improvement to be found anywhere?

As always, you are just a fount of total bullshit.

Go ahead and piss yourself and run away now.
I can understand why a Trumpster like you didn't like my post.

You certainly are emotional. Try to calm down.

Click the link, blowhard.

Run blowhard, RUN.....
Okay, I clicked. That's where I told you I hadn't read that long post. So I guess that's too complicated for you.

Okay, now that I've read it, I'll respond in that thread.

Calm down.

Whats even worse than that is, there are people out there and here, that denies he has a problem.
They are probably just as bad as he is.

Okay, I clicked. That's where I told you I hadn't read that long post. So I guess that's too complicated for you.

Okay, now that I've read it, I'll respond in that thread.

Calm down.

I'd say the one pissing himself and hiding is the one in a panic, blowhard.

It's okay - we all know that you get talking points from the fascist hate sites and have no ability to discuss or debate anything.

You're just a mindless sheep reciting the party mantra.

He's a fading old man. It's almost unfair to him to put him through this.

But worst of all, most voters knew he was clearly better than the alternative.

What a terrible, ugly indictment of the condition that this country is in.
So 81 million people knew that a man with dementia was better than a man who got us out of unwinnable wars, secured our borders, and had the economy booming twice? Fucking hack, you can't be serious.

Yeah, and you'll still pretend that after you read that post.

Because you're a liar.

Is blowhard Mac

1663952409730.png

Means nothing when consumers paying higher prices and taxes. What we spend for products and services is what means anything. Biden sucks.

Forum List

Back