Biden gives the Democrat party the middle finger. I’m staying!

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This is gonna be fun to watch, Bug donors are saying no more money for the party until Joe is gone.

Will they pull out the 25th to get rid of him. RUN JOE RUN! Don’t let them bully you.

Treat the party like they are Cornpop. Pull out your bike chain.

This is gonna be fun to watch, Bug donors are saying no more money for the party until Joe is gone.

Will they pull out the 25th to get rid of him. RUN JOE RUN! Don’t let them bully you.

Because there is no better alternative. It is what it is. Trump being as bad as he is should be enough for Biden to win.

~~~~~~
Or the other option... Kamaltoe Harris as president.... :abgg2q.jpg:
If she can't make a better argument for why Biden/Her should serve 4 more years, they deserve to lose and this country deserves what's coming.

Biden's team has done a great job. I can't believe how stupid Americans are. For example Arabs in Michigan who are mad at Biden over Gaza. I'm going to turn into the biggest White Power Republican if Trump wins.

And I'll be 100% pro life.

And I'll be against gay marriage

If a felon can be president we need to remove that from job applications.

If she can't make a better argument for why Biden/Her should serve 4 more years, they deserve to lose and this country deserves what's coming.

Biden's team has done a great job. I can't believe how stupid Americans are. For example Arabs in Michigan who are mad at Biden over Gaza. I'm going to turn into the biggest White Power Republican if Trump wins.

And I'll be 100% pro life.

And I'll be against gay marriage

If a felon can be president we need to remove that from job applications.

Oh the tears of lefty twat sadness. So yummy!

He's a felon only on paper, because of a bullshit legal construct made up by his opponents.

The RATS are turning on each other.

Old people desperately trying to hold on to power. Really sickening to watch
Or corrupt rich greedy criminal old billionaires taking over.

Great example of how stupid Americans are. My neighbor Trump supporter says Trump's going to run this country like a business and kick all the illegals out. Dumb bitch doesn't realize he is an illegal employer.

Run the country like he runs his business'? You sure about that?

And just think….they call TRUMP a narcissist.

Or corrupt rich greedy criminal old billionaires taking over.

Great example of how stupid Americans are. My neighbor Trump supporter says Trump's going to run this country like a business and kick all the illegals out. Dumb bitch doesn't realize he is an illegal employer.

Run the country like he runs his business'? You sure about that?

At least he didn't need decades in government to make his money, like many on the left.

Like A business, and anything is better that the Dems tax tax tax and consolidate bullshit.

I'd put up my 'shit on the dems' gif where the guy takes a shit...but they said I can't.

Biden gun strip LR.jpg

At least he didn't need decades in government to make his money, like many on the left.

Like A business, and anything is better that the Dems tax tax tax and consolidate bullshit.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Cry baby. Tax tax tax. Guess what? Taxes are never going to go away for you. They'll only go up. Trump doubled the number of companies who now pay no taxes. Guess what? That means your taxes must go up. Hate to be the one to break it to you stupid fucker.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Cry baby. Tax tax tax. Guess what? Taxes are never going to go away for you. They'll only go up. Trump doubled the number of companies who now pay no taxes. Guess what? That means your taxes must go up. Hate to be the one to break it to you stupid fucker.

or we can just spend less, HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT A NEW CONCEPT

Fuck off twat waddle.

Marxist leadership options:
1. Do away with Biden
2. Get Kamala and the Cabinet to remove him via the 25th Amendment.
3. Have the media praise Biden's pluck and forcefulness and staying power, calling him the "Comeback Kid", instruct the pollsters to tighten things up, then steal the election though illegals and drop boxes like they did last time.

Yes, the man who can't dress himself, complete a coherent sentence, or find his way off the stage, will get 90 million votes, by far the most in American history.

The left has already proven that no lie is too preposterous for them to try, and their gullible followers will buy it.

It makes sense that he stays in the race through the Republican convention to keep the opponent guessing. I'm giving him the week after that and only then will I take him seriously about staying in the race.

Forum List

Back