Biden grew up poor :(

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
At the debate Biden implied that he grew up in a poor family that struggled to put food on the table and keep a roof over their head.

Erm... Joe's daddy gave him a brand new Corvette for his 16th birthday.

Actually he comes from a wealthy family.

At the debate Biden implied that he grew up in a poor family that struggled to put food on the table and keep a roof over their head.

He actually said that? It was sort of difficult to understand the mumbles

He actually said that? It was sort of difficult to understand the mumbles
I'll try to find a transcript. (Biden is a transcriber's nightmare)

EDIT:

I come from Scranton, Pennsylvania. I come of household where the kitchen table – if things weren’t able to be met during the month, was a problem. Price of eggs, the price of gas, the price of housing, the price of a whole range of things.

CNN is being very kind to Joe with the transcript.

Last edited:

Joe grew up on the "Mean Streets' of Delaware having to go toe to toe with gang bangers like Corn Pop. The only job he could get was lifeguard at the community pool where he learned the joys of kids rubbing his leg hair.

Joe grew up on the "Mean Streets' of Delaware having to go toe to toe with gang bangers like Corn Pop. The only job he could get was lifeguard at the community pool where he learned the joys of kids rubbing his leg hair.
He was a rich boy. He didn't need a job. If he did need a job he could have worked at daddy's car dealership.

Pedo Joe obviously had ulterior motives for working at the pool. He could get little kids to stroke him and whip negros with chains.

Are you saying Biden LIES??? :eek:

I never understood why growing up poor is treated like a badge of honor for politicians. What’s wrong with I had 2 successful parents that raised me right?!

I never understood why growing up poor is treated like a badge of honor for politicians. What’s wrong with I had 2 successful parents that raised me right?!
Nothing. But those who came from a poor family to middle class....those are real americans who for some reason are overlooked because for some reason voters think a rich person makes a better leader. This is proven false.

Dems are a bunch of degenerate lying communists

Forum List

Back