Biden-Harris DHS Designates January 6, 2025 Electoral Vote Counting “National Special Security Event” to Criminalize Election Protests

Trump is our Savior

Sep 8, 2024
This is to protect them when they implement Jaime Raskin’s plan to refuse to certify Trump’s election. This is the clearest sign that they are confident of stealing the election win.

If you want to beat up cops and smear crap on the walls of the Capitol again, you might be joining Stewart Rhodes who is doing 18 years while his god is playing 18 holes.
Rhodes (he shot his eye out) is in jail and "crooked Hillary" is not. What happened there? :abgg2q.jpg:

You mean to thwart another riot and assault on Congress by America's biggest losers, Benedict Donald and the Proud Thugs?

Mainstream people rarely protest or riot, but when they do it for a highly legitimate reason.

remember what Joe Biden said

Man, I wish there was an actual news source for this designation. Unless there is a strange quirk of the calendar, the day the electoral votes are unsealed and counted in the Congressional chambers won’t repeat over four years from 2021 to 2025.

Does anyone have a better source for this? Gatewaypundshit probably puts malware on your computer when you click on it.

Man, I wish there was an actual news source for this designation. Unless there is a strange quirk of the calendar, the day the electoral votes are unsealed and counted in the Congressional chambers won’t repeat over four years from 2021 to 2025.

Does anyone have a better source for this? Gatewaypundshit probably puts malware on your computer when you click on it.
No worries.

Found it.

The designation empowers the Secret Service to lead security planning and provide extensive resources to state and local authorities assisting with its implementation. It will mean unprecedented levels of security when Congress certifies the results of the presidential election.

Basically they will just have more security for Congress as they count the votes so we don’t have a repeat of the 1/6 insurrection attempt.

I thought they did it on different days based on the general election being on different days but I guess 1/6 is the default date.

Biden-Harris DHS Designates January 6, 2025 Electoral Vote Counting “National Special Security Event” to Criminalize Election Protests​

Sounds like the first step a coup would take to ensure their smooth installation.

Wouldn't it be funny now if Trump won, and the democrats can't protest the certification on 1/6 now without criminalizing themselves?!

Forum List

Back