Biden is asking his mooching supporters for donations.........

but they are mooches so he isn't having much luck even without asking why he needs money now. Is he too planning on skipping town?

He wants to slaves to give up more of their money so he can siphon off 10% so he can stay in his mansions...

but they are mooches so he isn't having much luck even without asking why he needs money now. Is he too planning on skipping town?

All politicians want money since it means power. If you have enough for yourself there are always needy politicians in other races that would love to owe you a favor.

BTW, I wonder who is paying for all of Trump's legal machinations? RNC or taxpayers?

All politicians want money since it means power. If you have enough for yourself there are always needy politicians in other races that would love to owe you a favor.

BTW, I wonder who is paying for all of Trump's legal machinations? RNC or taxpayers?
Tax payers of course, since the Progressive Masters who for 4 fucking years, ran investigations over and over, wasting millions, what is a few thousand dollars of defense...

What about autographed used Meth Hunter Biden meth pipes as a gift at the $200 level?

Biden should take his time; Trump gets all of the blame for our economy until he concedes.
We want Trump to put in so many webs of interference if Biden becomes the emperor that it would screw many things up to remove them.
I hope voters remember it next election cycle and give the democrats a working majority it Congress.

Biden should take his time; Trump gets all of the blame for our economy until he concedes.

No. The Wuhanvirus came from China, bozo.
Why do Dimm's always blame Trump? :dunno:
No one blames Trump for the virus. I blame Trump for the horrendous way he has handled it. Even Africa is handling it better than we are, we are literally doing the worst job of it and that is on Trump.

Trump is still begging for money also. Bums, even the billionaires.

Forum List

Back