Biden lies about gun control numbers.

Look who the nutters want armed:

1-30609adb4a.png

(Thanks for posting this.)

I don't know why the graphic didn't post but its at the link posted in the OP. Shows they disallowed only 12,223 illegals, only 43K domestic violence crooks - Just look at it.

Really show how badly we need universal background checks. The check takes less than 3 minutes to do. Only reason to be against it is if you want these people armed.

I don't know why the graphic didn't post but its at the link posted in the OP. Shows they disallowed only 12,223 illegals, only 43K domestic violence crooks - Just look at it.

Really show how badly we need universal background checks. The check takes less than 3 minutes to do. Only reason to be against it is if you want these people armed.

We already HAVE background checks you retard, that is how we have these figures. And 40 percent of gun sales are not by private sellers to criminals. Moron.

Did you read anything???

It's clear why you support this moron, nether one of you can add 2 + 2 ...

Forum List

Back