Biden lies about inflation again. Claims "inflation worse everywhere but here".

I am about to go out and have a nice dinner. When I return I am going to pour me some good Kentucky whiskey and demonstrate how FOX is being very misleading. You guys can continue your circle jerk, but if anyone is interested the data FOX used is here,

I find it rather amusing that FOX is using the wholesale inflation rate as their lead. When I return I will explain how the US is uniquely positioned to minimize the transfer of the wholesale inflation rate to retail prices. And just to keep you interested, Trump can take credit for that.

If nothing else, this demonstrates how economically illiterate the Trump supporters really are. In their desperate attempt to attack Biden they fail to give credit to Trump for what may be is one lasting positive accomplishment.
Uh, no one gives fuck what you are doing, get over yourself. Everyone knows inflation is through the roof. A gallon of gas used to be $2.00 here in CA today it's $6.60. Do the math, dufus.

Last edited:
Fox ans trump….are not the reasons for xiden’s inflation or why he lied about it again…your lack of knowledge on bourbon isn’t a reason why, but certainly shows your lack of knowledge of basic things, and why you are easily fooled by the cult
God dammit, bourbon is whiskey. Evidently you have a lack of knowledge concerning adult beverages.

There, another link for you morons not to read. And I didn't claim Trump was the reason for inflation, although his actions concerning the Covid stimulus packages and unemployment compensation has contributed it. But his corporate tax cut has mitigated inflation, and will continue to do so going forward.

Look, you are a member of a cult. I mean you will sit there and throw stones at Biden while ignoring the reality that Republican members of Congress, and some DINO's--yeah, I used that term, have blocked any legislative actions that also could "mitigate"--big word, look it up, inflation.

I mean bookmark this thread. Republicans will probably take the house and the senate. Not a bad thing for the markets actually. A split government always outperforms a consolidated government. And Biden will be using that veto pen. But first on the agenda, striking down environmental regulations, which simply put, gives energy companies the ability to externalize their costs. Now go away and learn what externalizing costs means. But increased asthma cases among inner city school children would be a prime example.

Then comes a tax cut, more corporate tax cuts will probably come first since the first one worked out so well. Then an income tax cut. You might get a few thousand dollars, but those at the upper end will reap extraordinary benefits. Then will come the stupid shit, stuff about transgender people, probably more talk about a great wall at the Mexican border, I mean it played so well before.

But in the end it will play out just as it has always been destined to. Give a fool enough rope and he will hang himself. Perhaps it won't be the 2022 election. It will probably take a Republican president and a Republican Congress, but when that happens I promise, you will rue the day. And it will be a generation before this country recovers.

Uh, no one gives fuck what you are doing, get over yourself. Everyone knows inflation is through the roof. A gallon of gas used to be $2.00 here in CA today it's $6.60. Do the math, dufus.
It was two dollars when everyone was working remotely, or not working at all, laying around the shack till the mail train comes back. When they were too afraid to venture out because they might catch a disease with what, a one percent mortality rate? It was two dollars when oil companies actually paid people to take delivery of oil, when the price of tankers tripled and storage capacity was at a premium.

It was two dollars when everyone was working remotely, or not working at all, laying around the shack till the mail train comes back. When they were too afraid to venture out because they might catch a disease with what, a one percent mortality rate? It was two dollars when oil companies actually paid people to take delivery of oil, when the price of tankers tripled and storage capacity was at a premium.
Avg gas price for 2019 was $2.60. Spin that, Moron.

He's right. Your party of Trump ass lickers would love it if gas was $10 a gallon. They could blame Biden

But then again they may be bothered because it costs a hell of a lot more to fuel up their mega yachts & private jets. Just ask Joe Manchin or Bezos.

But I'm sure there's a tax write off somewhere written into Trump's tax cut bill to take care of that problem.

He's right. Your party of Trump ass lickers would love it if gas was $10 a gallon. They could blame Biden

But then again they may be bothered because it costs a hell of a lot more to fuel up their mega yachts & private jets. Just ask Joe Manchin or Bezos.

But I'm sure there's a tax write off somewhere written into Trump's tax cut bill to take care of that problem.
:itsok:

No it wasn't. After Biden got elected and he killed Trump's deregulation EO's prices started rising. We had Covid during Trump as well but prices didn't skyrocket like they are now. Your delivery of oil and storage along with Putin, are just flimsy excuses floated by Biden and the Democrats to try to deflect the blame away from this all but brain dead POTUS.

God dammit, bourbon is whiskey. Evidently you have a lack of knowledge concerning adult beverages.

There, another link for you morons not to read. And I didn't claim Trump was the reason for inflation, although his actions concerning the Covid stimulus packages and unemployment compensation has contributed it. But his corporate tax cut has mitigated inflation, and will continue to do so going forward.

Look, you are a member of a cult. I mean you will sit there and throw stones at Biden while ignoring the reality that Republican members of Congress, and some DINO's--yeah, I used that term, have blocked any legislative actions that also could "mitigate"--big word, look it up, inflation.

I mean bookmark this thread. Republicans will probably take the house and the senate. Not a bad thing for the markets actually. A split government always outperforms a consolidated government. And Biden will be using that veto pen. But first on the agenda, striking down environmental regulations, which simply put, gives energy companies the ability to externalize their costs. Now go away and learn what externalizing costs means. But increased asthma cases among inner city school children would be a prime example.

Then comes a tax cut, more corporate tax cuts will probably come first since the first one worked out so well. Then an income tax cut. You might get a few thousand dollars, but those at the upper end will reap extraordinary benefits. Then will come the stupid shit, stuff about transgender people, probably more talk about a great wall at the Mexican border, I mean it played so well before.

But in the end it will play out just as it has always been destined to. Give a fool enough rope and he will hang himself. Perhaps it won't be the 2022 election. It will probably take a Republican president and a Republican Congress, but when that happens I promise, you will rue the day. And it will be a generation before this country recovers.

Yes, bourbon is whiskey but a different type of whiskey. I believe that today, bourbon can also be blended whiskeys. The link describes some differences.

1655263042204.png

I am about to go out and have a nice dinner. When I return I am going to pour me some good Kentucky whiskey and demonstrate how FOX is being very misleading. You guys can continue your circle jerk, but if anyone is interested the data FOX used is here,

I find it rather amusing that FOX is using the wholesale inflation rate as their lead. When I return I will explain how the US is uniquely positioned to minimize the transfer of the wholesale inflation rate to retail prices. And just to keep you interested, Trump can take credit for that.

If nothing else, this demonstrates how economically illiterate the Trump supporters really are. In their desperate attempt to attack Biden they fail to give credit to Trump for what may be is one lasting positive accomplishment.
I don't need to use fox.

I pay more than twice as much at the pump
Groceries. I spend about the same, get noticeably less.

When you run to bullshit PowerPoint bullets and dead horse Trump comments, you ain't shit but a shill.

Truth is the US has one of the highest inflation rates in the developed world. I wonder if any "fact" checkers will call him out?

Dims lie about virtually everything. It really is astounding.

But the Moon Bats say the lying sonofabitch just "misspoke".

LOL!

Forum List

Back