Biden: "Looking back at 2022, I feel more confident about America than ever" "when we grow economy from bottom up & middle out, everyone's better off"

Three million jobs below and now probably 5 million illegal immigrants in the country, millions of whom will be on public assistance.
3 Million What Jobs are below? What is your source?

Let me remind you that the rush to the border really started after Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million illegals in the country.

government creates jobs, the private sector destroys them and kills them
Nationalize all employment in the nation in every way under direct government control. Let's see where that gets us. There is a reason that the Prog frauds go to the swankiest places to purchase goods, to eat and sleep when it suits them.

Basquebromase has no opinions of his own and repeats the opinions expressed in the articles he posts. He's likely to later post a thread about how the economy sucks in another thread and repeat that opinion too.
aint that the truth......he should start changing his underpants as often as changes his mind....

the economy is going gangbusters, and Biden is on his way to a 50-state landslide re-lection, my frineds!

The biggest economic increase and market gains in 2022 were in the Energy Sector and driven by fossil fuels (+63%)
Some of the economic losses and biggest market losers in 2022 were in Consumer Discretionary ETF including consumer confidence and spending (-33%)

So ... I guess you would have to figure out how policy may have actually influenced what you may be considering a "gangbuster economy".

it’s amazing how he lies to his dembot base like this and they believe him. it’s clear why jim jones was a dem…the cultist will jump off a bridge ignoring the reality around them

3 Million What Jobs are below? What is your source?

Let me remind you that the rush to the border really started after Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million illegals in the country.
haha no the rush to the border we are dealing with started once xiden won. Even the President of Mexico said that. Xiden is called the Cartel President.

Forum List

Back