Biden loses bid

As though any MAGAt would vote Democrat because their VP candidate changed.

What a hoot.
I hope biden loses

If there was any chance that dems would listen to me I would not say a thing

I will try to find time to answer all those who are quoting me, in due course.

(not to include deliberate spam and childish behaviour)

proof Disney is woke

"Disney heiress, wealthy Democratic donors say they won’t finance the party until Biden drops out"

But they have a way to go before they're conscious.

"Disney pointed to Vice President Kamala Harris as a solid alternative to Biden, arguing she’d be able to defeat Trump."
Heiresses Deserve the Fate of Marie Antoinette (the Daughter of an Empress)

It's a sign of national suicide to let the wealth made off Walt Disney's wholesome family entertainment pass down, down, down to spoiled degenerate parasites.

Viva Revolucion! Viva Trump!

Viva antiwar!

Viva biden. Viva guerra para siempre....... err war forever. Remember, biden just inked a 10 year deal with ukraine to keep this adventure going. Good for govt contract bidddddness and most of our senators, congressmen, and of course, our glorious leader is ready for some fresh dough in the bank!!!!!!!!!!!! Murrrica!!!

The notion of passing over Kumala is a non-starter - the BLM wing of the party of shit has already told the Hamas Wing, the Groomer Wing, the Chicks with Dicks Wing, the Institutionalized Wing, and the Marxist Wing - "we'll burn this mother fucker to the ground if you even think about it!!"

What a lovely cult.... hmm?

dem trans ugly as fuck.jpg

Newsom is term-limited.

SO let Kamel Toe have Californication next, and let him have a shot at the big chair.

Of course, she'll take it, because she can't lose. She has to know that the nation and the world won't accept her, and she isn't up for that job yet, if ever.

And folks out on the left coast, will never vote for a Republican, so they will embrace her, and Newsome might just have a better shot than either the cadaver or the hyena.

🤔

Newsom is term-limited.

SO let Kamel Toe have Californication next, and let him have a shot at the big chair.

Of course, she'll take it, because she can't lose. She has to know that the nation and the world won't accept her, and she isn't up for that job yet, if ever.

And folks out on the left coast, will never vote for a Republican, so they will embrace her, and Newsome might just have a better shot than either the cadaver or the hyena.

🤔
Newsom is another unclothed emperor and an ever growing number of Californians are even beginning to realize it.

Newsom is another unclothed emperor and an ever growing number of Californians are even beginning to realize it.
I'm not going to argue with you on that. The pod-caster I listen to nearly daily has a serious axe to grind on that one. :lol:

It has nothing to do with politics. We are just talking about being able to preform the job at this point.

Can the guy answer the phone at a 3am emergency? Is he competent to sit across the table from Xi or Putin, that sort of thing?

Most folks, if they are not rabid partisans, if they are moderates or independents, are, at this point, seriously worried about who the hell is in charge.

When you hire a professional to say, operate on you, educate or watch your children, fly you across the nation, etc.. . . . would you hire someone with the mental competency of say, Biden? Most folks would answer are resounding NO, regardless of their politics.

I'm looking at it through those eyes. Beyond politics at this point. Simple competency.

Last edited:
to be nominated at Convention, replacement picks his own VP.

Biden is allowed to retain WH residency til January, when the newly elected president takes the oath, out of respect for his years of service.

Kamala is SOL, as far as becoming president.

This is all opinion, but even democrats know Biden is not up to 4 more years, and Kamala is not fit for the office.

thoughts?
Biden will drop out soon and Kamala Harris will take over the reigns and Democrats will all call her the best thing since sliced bread.

Forum List

Back