Biden loses bid

Yeah, I think I'll go with the president who had no new wars under his watch - not the one who allowed the invasion of Ukraine and Israel.
Seriously? As a Canadian that's my main concern that another warmonger could beat Trump.

Followed closely by a concern that government simply can't allow with any interference in the war against Russia!

Or Sassy, on a level that's far above your pay grade: All America's presidents have contributed to the reason why Russia and Iran were moved to changing the balance of power in the ME.

to be nominated at Convention, replacement picks his own VP.

Biden is allowed to retain WH residency til January, when the newly elected president takes the oath, out of respect for his years of service.

Kamala is SOL, as far as becoming president.

This is all opinion, but even democrats know Biden is not up to 4 more years, and Kamala is not fit for the office.

thoughts?
JB and KH could be driveling idiots, and each would be ten times better than King Donald.

Dude, you're a walking, talking foreigner that for some odd reason think you matter in the US. You don't, learn it and then live it
Just as soon as ya'all demonstrate to me that I don't matter.
If I don't own the narrative on this board, who does?

Or Sassy, on a level that's far above your pay grade: All America's presidents have contributed to the reason why Russia and Iran were moved to changing the balance of power in the ME.

Get lost. Nobody gives two shits about you blabbering about what you think you know. F kn dumbass

I believe the DNC and Biden rigged things before the primaries to pave way for a Harris candidacy without challenge from within the party. I believe she'll be heavily attacked by the Republicans for her role on immigration but will unify Democrats who hold the "unfit" for office over Trump's head.

JB and KH could be driveling idiots, and each would be ten times better than King Donald.
Do you know of any other possible candidate that has equalled Trump's commitment to ending the war against Russia?

I don't think one even exists in America now!

Or at least, one who has the balls to say so?

Whoever becomes the president, he/she will need to be thoroughly vetted as 'war' safe.

It can't be any candidate that risks giving up on defeating Russia. Trump would have to make it convincing that he would double back on all his claims on America being to blame!
LMAO, thanks for posting the nonsense, duck. You're holding true to form.

1720282918269.png

Forum List

Back