Danny Trejo Fans

I think you are a nobody that thinks he's a know it all. Capiche?
I know a fuckload about fighting. Lets not get it twisted. That isnt a brag, its simply a fact. I have very large amount of knowledge about fighting that i have amassed over decades of watching combat sports. Its my hobby and I know more about the subject than literally any member on this forum. I know more than any 5 of you combined. Im nutty with combat sports. :laugh:

I know a fuckload about fighting. Lets not get it twisted. That isnt a brag, its simply a fact. I have very large amount of knowledge about fighting that i have amassed over decades of watching combat sports. Its my hobby and I know more about the subject than literally any member on this forum. I know more than any 5 of you combined. Im nutty with combat sports. :laugh:
Good gawd.

Good gawd.
You know how all of us follow politics super close and we therefore know WAY more about politics than the average citizen? All that knowledge you have amassed over the years of following politics closely. Just think about how much you know about politics for a moment (you know how the entire system works, the current news, the players involved, etc)... Well I have that much knowledge on the subject of fighting. Im not just some dude who watched a few Bruce Lee movies and took a few kung fu lessons when he was younger.

You acted like i had no right to speak on the subject, but you were wrong. You were perplexed that the smaller guy knocked down the bigger guy. The smaller guy wasnt small, its just that the bigger guy was very big. Big + old age = SLOW. Hence the reference to "speed kills", then you threw a hissy fit over it.

I have every right to speak about fighting and Im not likely to be wrong when i do. If you have a problem with it, tough shit. Im a fucking expert on the subject (certainly by this political boards standards) and im not going to be silenced by YOU. :laugh:

Last edited:
Who would want to fuck with Danny Trejo? The dude is 80 years old now.
Even though Danny didn't want to press charges, the city police should have still gone ahead and arrested the guy and the DA should have charged him with "battery on the elderly."
People in their 70's, 80's and higher are at a greater risk of serious injury or death if physically attacked.

Forum List

Back