BBC Presenter Calls for the Assassination of Trump

Can you imagine what would be on the front pages of every newspaper, lead every newscast, dominate social media if a Patriot/Republican called on President Trump to take out Joe Biden?
You mean, if some nutball Brit said it? Try to stay on topic and avoid the weasel tactics.

I wouldn't agree with that even if people were calling for the murder of Biden. Anyone calling for the death of anyone is wrong, all this kind of irrational hatred does is breed more irrational hate. And every time it goes unpunished all it does is encourage others to join in.

The only people I would justify calling for the death of are pedophiles, murders and drug traffickers. But calling for the death of someone because you don't like their politics? That's just plain wrong no matter how you slice it.

He should be fired immediately at the very least. The fact a news network would tolerate someone promoting murder just shows up evil and wrong the MSM really is. And how evil society is that would allow people to become so hateful they would publicly call for murder and not even blink.

Well its legal per SCOTUS now.

Biden Could order the hanging of Trump and all fake electors and all Republican party members the pardon the ones who do it.

Do it Biden.
No, assassination is NOT legal. Unbelievable that they made YOU a "mod". What low standards they have

How can the left possibly have gone mad when we are just obeying the law?

It is legal for President Biden to murder Donald Trump as a Presidential Act.

Why are you confused?
So when Trump takes the White House it will be lawful for him to kill his opponents. Thank you for setting me straight and showing us who you are

Forum List

Back