🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden: "Make no mistake, inflation is largely the fault of Putin."..."i got elected 7 times in Delaware even though i'm so anti-corporate America"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
talk about "Russian misinformation"!

Biden says gas prices are high for two reasons. One is the ripple effect from Covid/supply chain disruptions and the second is Putin. “Make no mistake, the current spike in gas prices is largely the fault of Vladimir Putin. It has nothing to do with the American Rescue Plan."

GOP rebuttal:

Last edited:

Biden says gas prices are high for two reasons. One is the ripple effect from Covid/supply chain disruptions and the second is Putin. “Make no mistake, the current spike in gas prices is largely the fault of Vladimir Putin. It has nothing to do with the American Rescue Plan."

GOP rebuttal:

Nope, Trump done it.

Besides, January 6th.

GOP rebuttal:

Biden promised to "end fossil fuel". This was all planned.

1647287215262-png.615625

See where gasoline double under Trump?

Biden promised to "end fossil fuel". This was all planned.

No, no, no, no NO!

It's like Biden said in the State of the Union. The reason prices are so high is because people are not keeping costs down

See, Biden had NOTHING to do with it.

In fact, Biden has very little to do with much anything I think you will find.

Biden is losing it.

His whole party is losing it.

Institutional malaise.
Don't you actually have to have something in order to lose it?

To call Biden an empty chair seems like you would be giving him a little too much credit.

To be fair, he is not wrong. He did nothing for seven terms because the position that he held had little authority. Once he held a REAL one, all hell breaks loose.

Forum List

Back