🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden: "Make no mistake, inflation is largely the fault of Putin."..."i got elected 7 times in Delaware even though i'm so anti-corporate America"

Yeah, you can really rely on what a politician tells you in a campaign moment.
We can rely on Democrats lying about everything while campaigning.

Biden promised:
1) No hasty withdrawal from Afghanistan.

2) Said he would never mandate the WuFlu vaccine.

3) No new taxes for under $400k income.

4) Putin wouldn’t dare cross him.

Biden’s statement that his administration 'can’t do much' about high gas prices is an abdication of duty. Read more about how his policies contributed to this crisis in Senator Bill Hagerty’s piece, “How Joe Biden’s Policies Made This Energy Crisis”,

Biden needs to stand up to the wokers in his own party and say 'look, I know this is going to make you hyperventilate on your yoga mats...but we're gonna start producing oil and gas

talk about "Russian misinformation"!

Biden says gas prices are high for two reasons. One is the ripple effect from Covid/supply chain disruptions and the second is Putin. “Make no mistake, the current spike in gas prices is largely the fault of Vladimir Putin. It has nothing to do with the American Rescue Plan."

GOP rebuttal:

Gas prices were high before Putin started has war.

If increasing US oil production won’t impact gas prices, why is Joe Biden begging OPEC to increase production? Russia is a member of OPEC

The plans its always the plans. All of these fraud power mongers who have ph uked up America so bad that we are in danger of losing our number one status.

Russia was 2nd only to Saudi Arabia in the daily production of crude, before the war

Russian company Lukoil, which has stations in NY, claimed more proven reserves of oil than any publicly traded company on earth

Fill her up, Vlad.

No Fueling, That's Putin

Last edited:

Forum List

Back