Biden ‘more determined than ever’ to beat Trump after RNC speech, campaign says

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
:auiqs.jpg:The MSM hysterics over TRUMP's perfect speech backfired by encouraging Biden to stay in the race. The MSM couldn't help themselves and simply concede TRUMP's speech was better then they expected.
With the assassination attempt I'm sure they got some new viewers who just witnesses the media show more emotion and disgust over TRUMP's speech then they showed over the attempted assassination.
Either way it sounds like the media has encouraged Joe to stay in the race....so good job. :itsok:

The Democrat Party elite ghouls are gathering.. The donations to the Biden campaign are drying up.. Jill Biden’s making a list of things to steal from the White House..

but .. hang in there Joe.. 🙂

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg:The MSM hysterics over TRUMP's perfect speech backfired by encouraging Biden to stay in the race. The MSM couldn't help themselves and simply concede TRUMP's speech was better then they expected.
With the assassination attempt I'm sure they got some new viewers who just witnesses the media show more emotion and disgust over TRUMP's speech then they showed over the attempted assassination.
Either way it sounds like the media has encouraged Joe to stay in the race....so good job. :itsok:

That canned crap was written before Trump even spoke.

FFS: BIDEN HAD ALREADT BEEN ASLEEP FOR HOURS AND HOURS BY THE TIME OF PRESIDENT TRUMP’s SPEECH.

Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run Run Joe run

It is good to feel the way I do.

I realized that I no longer care all that much if Potato drops out of the race.

He must either stay in or get the fuck out.

If he stays, Trump wins.

If he drops out, the Democrap Parody is all but certain to tear itself apart. They will fracture along racial lines, gender lines if it isn’t bequeathed to Kamala. But even if they give it to Kamala, they will fracture over Israel and the Hamas pieces of shit.
The upshot will be a clusterfuck of a Dim Convention. And once again, Trump wins.

Biden was already in sleepy nappy time when the speech came on

I fear that the rumor about biden dropping out is real

He’s facing Watergate level opposition from within his own party to drop out of the 2024 race

I dont see how biden can remain as the democrat candidate

I fear that the rumor about biden dropping out is real

He’s facing Watergate level opposition from within his own party to drop out of the 2024 race

I dont see how biden can remain as the democrat candidate
Yeah, he's gone, whether he knows it or not. The question is, do they risk getting rid of Kackles as well. I think not. The other unknown is who she'll be given as a VP candidate. The one choice that would do the most to galvanize massive turnout for Republicans would be the Hildebeast.

Forum List

Back