RFK Jr. says Biden is "much worse threat to democracy" than Trump for

Do work at being a stupid jackass ?

Or does it come naturally to you.

You are like the black night on Monty Python.

Getting your ass kicked and still acting tough.

Glad you are having fun. School should be out soon for you. If you pass, you'll be in the 6th grade next year.

You left mentula out of your avatar screen name.

So, where are you in the trio? Dumb +1? Must be my lucky night. Have not seen so many retards in one thread. :itsok:

Gotta love how dems call Trump a threat to democracy but they are the ones putting opponents in jail on ridiculous unarmed insurrection bullcrap.

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said President Joe Biden is a greater threat to democracy than former President Donald Trump.

In an appearance on CNN’s Erin Burnett OutFront, Kennedy pushed back against claims from Biden and Trump that the election of the other would result in the destruction of democracy. Despite not believing in either, he said Trump’s claims had more weight to them, stating Biden was the greater threat to democracy between the two.

“I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy, and the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history — the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent,” Kennedy said.

“He’s weaponizing the federal agencies. Those are really critical threats,” he added.

Rfk is one of you nut jobs.

So, where are you in the trio? Dumb +1? Must be my lucky night. Have not seen so many retards in one thread. :itsok:

Lucky night.

What your teacher didn't assign you any homework.

I guess special ed kids get a softer deal.

Enjoy.

Gotta love how dems call Trump a threat to democracy but they are the ones putting opponents in jail on ridiculous unarmed insurrection bullcrap.

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said President Joe Biden is a greater threat to democracy than former President Donald Trump.

In an appearance on CNN’s Erin Burnett OutFront, Kennedy pushed back against claims from Biden and Trump that the election of the other would result in the destruction of democracy. Despite not believing in either, he said Trump’s claims had more weight to them, stating Biden was the greater threat to democracy between the two.

“I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy, and the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history — the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent,” Kennedy said.

“He’s weaponizing the federal agencies. Those are really critical threats,” he added.
And Kennedy is spot on, 100% correct. Given what we now know about the Biden administration's collusion with prosecutors, their efforts to censor free speech, and the weaponization of the Justice Department, RFK Jr. is on solid ground.

Democrats always accuse others of doing what they themselves are doing.

as usual, rfk sides with the disease rather than the vaccine.

Forum List

Back