Biden on Conflict of Interest with Son: Don’t Blame Me, My Staff Didn’t Warn Me It Was Wrong!

Of course he needed to be told. He probably has to be told to put pants on each morning. The fact at least one told him means nothing they probably did not remind him every five minutes.

Does anyone here REALLY believe that Joe Biden never discussed anything about the Ukraine with his son Hunter as he's claimed? That they flew from Washington to the Ukraine on Air Force 2 and talked about everything BUT what was happening there?

Come on Joe! Try to come up with some better bullshit! Ask the Clinton's for help if it's too hard for you to come up with a good lie!

Does anyone here REALLY believe that Joe Biden never discussed anything about the Ukraine with his son Hunter as he's claimed? That they flew from Washington to the Ukraine on Air Force 2 and talked about everything BUT what was happening there?

Come on Joe! Try to come up with some better bullshit! Ask the Clinton's for help if it's too hard for you to come up with a good lie!
All he had to do was say "I don't recall".

Joe's problem is that he keeps forgetting he's supposed to say "I don't recall"! He's a handlers worst nightmare!

Forum List

Back