🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Outpolls Trump! (Of Interest to North Korea And Russia--Doing Well With Trump Supporters Too?)

Trump is even more Lincoln than Lincoln, according to Trump(?)! Something about the accuracy of the polls! North Korea in fact has set itself already to improving the nuclear delivery systems--now that their leader has met Trump personally.

Comparing: Nobody knows for sure at any given moment if the Canary in The White House is even a Trump Family member. It is not even entirely certain that it was Trump or Putin in the private meeting in Helsinki. It is not even clear if the "translators" were domestic surveillance operative of either jurisdiction. The Clone of Putin may have been. Trump came off as clearly Trump.

Vice President Biden is clearly favored so far in recent polling, in a 2020 match-up with Trump.

Poll: Biden leads Trump in early 2020 match-up

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Midterms may turn out to be the Finals for a President Trump!)

I am certain, without a doubt, really, how much the average American voter will appreciate Joe Biden's hands on appreciation of young, pre-pubescent girls. Everything the Left could hope for in the next leader of our nation and the free world. Please, sincerely, run all night with Biden.

Trump is even more Lincoln than Lincoln, according to Trump(?)! Something about the accuracy of the polls! North Korea in fact has set itself already to improving the nuclear delivery systems--now that their leader has met Trump personally.

Comparing: Nobody knows for sure at any given moment if the Canary in The White House is even a Trump Family member. It is not even entirely certain that it was Trump or Putin in the private meeting in Helsinki. It is not even clear if the "translators" were domestic surveillance operative of either jurisdiction. The Clone of Putin may have been. Trump came off as clearly Trump.

Vice President Biden is clearly favored so far in recent polling, in a 2020 match-up with Trump.

Slow that camel down slick.
The percentage of Democrats who would choose Joe Biden — 80 percent — was slightly higher than the 78 percent of Republicans who would vote for the president‘s reelection.

What kind of fricken poll is this?

Slow that camel down slick.
The percentage of Democrats who would choose Joe Biden — 80 percent — was slightly higher than the 78 percent of Republicans who would vote for the president‘s reelection.

What kind of fricken poll is this?

Lol it's a Politico poll......utterly worthless

creepy uncle joe going to run? sweet.

Hide the wives and chlidren!!!!!
normally i don't like "going there" but you can pull up WAY TOO MANY youtube videos of his activities and i'm surprised a parent hasn't cold-cocked him yet.

The old perv touched me or ours I'd cold cock the SOB
i'd be working on my WWF moves, that's for sure.

Hopefully in public and video to post on social media.

Well if they are hoping to normalize pedophilia as a sexual orientation then Creepy Joe is definitely their man!
View attachment 207953

Apparently Joe likes them older also.
Look at the WTF face on that state trooper lol

joebidenlmao.jpg

Trump vs Biden would be like Bush vs Kerry if Bush had balls.

Trump would have demolished Biden in 2016.

In 2020 Trump will be able to demolish even the most popular Democrat in the country.

Uh-oh! Not the polls again! Well as long as dimocrats enjoy hearing and believing in them all is well it seems.

Biden outpolls Trump huh??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

I sure hope Biden runs.
That would be hilarious.

joe_biden_2012_7_13.jpg

Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump by 14 Points Nationally in New Poll

"Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election."

These polls tend to tighten as we get closer to election day.

Well anyone who believes in polls ain't to bright.

Hitlery and everyone else saw that in 2016.

Every poll, pundit and talking head had her as the next POTUS.

Surprise. They were all full of shit.

Forum List

Back