Biden Pays Off Pipeline Hackers and Lies About it

Lol, no where in your source did it say Biden or the federal government paid. A private company paid. Biden does not own Colonial. Just another fucking lie from an evil repug. Wanna point fingers point right at your own party. Tell us how free-market is always best and they can not be regulated. When a simple regulation such as critical infrastructure must be a closed loop wiring system not connected to the internet would have prevented this. GFYS
You are correct. CNBC did report that Colonial paid off cyber criminals. However when I say that Biden
paid off Russian hackers I am merely reflecting what reporting says about the matter https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/hacking/us-torched-for-bowing-to-russian-terrorists-aft

I meant to say Biden talked tough and then caved in on the ransom. The government itself did not pay
directly but indirectly it did.

Biden's own FBI said it was a mistake to pay ransom and then reversed itself.
“The FBI does not support paying a ransom in response to a ransomware attack,” according to the FBI’s website. “It encourages perpetrators to target more victims and offers an incentive for others to get involved in this type of illegal activity.”
If the FBI is making statements then it's assumed the president is aware of such comments and approves
of them. Cool yer jets, psycho, until you get ALL of the information.

Too bad Biden is too incompetent, ignorant, behind the times on the matter, etc. to come out with a single
coherent statement on the matter.
Well first link goes nowhere but a page that says technical difficulties. Second page says nothing about the government paying anything. Says one fbi agents say paying maybe only choice. So more horse shit as usual

Why can't you post a truthful headline? And not "click-bait"?

Colonial Pipeline paid a ransom to hackers after the company fell victim to a sweeping cyberattack, one source familiar with the situation confirmed to CNBC.

A U.S. official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, confirmed to NBC News that Colonial paid nearly $5 million as a ransom to the cybercriminals.

Your own post says Colonial paid the ransom. But your title, says that Biden paid the ransom.

Well first link goes nowhere but a page that says technical difficulties. Second page says nothing about the government paying anything. Says one fbi agents say paying maybe only choice. So more horse shit as usual
In the first instance reestablishing a link between the Australian site and the news of the cyber crime
is not an impossible task, except maybe for someone of your limited intellect.

As for your second claim it's imbecilic. The entire link discusses how the FBI acknowledges how paying ransom sometimes is the only way to fight these sorts of crimes. Ideally Biden and his own FBI should be on the same page in these matters. But NOT in the Biden era, where just reading a simple teleprompter is a great
struggle.

Maybe that's "horseshit" to someone who finds reading and thinking too challenging to handle.
No wonder you are a fan of Biden.

Last edited:

Colonial Pipeline paid a ransom to hackers after the company fell victim to a sweeping cyberattack, one source familiar with the situation confirmed to CNBC.

A U.S. official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, confirmed to NBC News that Colonial paid nearly $5 million as a ransom to the cybercriminals.

Your own post says Colonial paid the ransom. But your title, says that Biden paid the ransom.
The VERY FIRST thing one sees in my post is a link to CNBC and their headline that Colonial paid
the ransom that Russian cyber criminals extorted.

You just want to whine so go ahead and complain and moan. I can't be bothered with petty
objections by low powered thinkers.

My larger point, which is beyond you anyway, is that Joe Biden has made a jumbled confusing
issue of cyber crime and our response to it. First he says no ransom at all. Then his FBI sends out
mixed signals about cyber extortion (maybe sometimes it's more practical to pay).
Then Biden refuses to make any comments at all leaving an incoherent mixed message hanging
up in the air with no definitive statements at all.

It's truly stunning work from a 78 year old president who can't even properly read a teleprompter.
DID he pay off the Russians? In a very real sense, he did! But as I said, low powered lazy thinkers
may find my thread too challenging. Better you should stick to something with lots of pictures and
brightly colored text to ease your mind.

The VERY FIRST thing one sees in my post is a link to CNBC and their headline that Colonial paid
the ransom that Russian cyber criminals extorted.

Then why the click-bait title, saying that Biden paid it?

Is that a bullshit lie? In a very real sense, it is.
Paying off cyber criminals only insures the US will be attacked again.
That's how crime works. The victims of crime are hit over and over again.

So in a very real sense you are blowing smoke out your virtual butt hole!
But you are free to pretend your ideologies can't be touched by real life in the
real world. So stay deluded.

Last edited:
In the first instance reestablishing a link between the Australian site and the news of the cyber crime
is not an impossible task, except maybe for someone of your limited intellect.

As for your second claim it's imbecilic. The entire link discusses how the FBI acknowledges how paying ransom sometimes is the only way to fight these sorts of crimes. Ideally Biden and his own FBI should be on the same page in these matters. But NOT in the Biden era, where just reading a simple teleprompter is a great
struggle.

Maybe that's "horseshit" to someone who finds reading and thinking too challenging to handle.
No wonder you are a fan of Biden.
Lol, the fbi is its own institution. You are full of shit like normal. GFYS.

You're even more dumb than I gave you credit for. And that's saying a lot!
You think the FBI is a self directed, autonomous organization and is self funded?

No wonder all you can say is you are full of shit...gfys!
You are brain damaged, to say the least.

You're even more dumb than I gave you credit for. And that's saying a lot!
You think the FBI is a self directed, autonomous organization and is self funded?

No wonder all you can say is you are full of shit...gfys!
You are brain damaged, to say the least.
I am saying you are flat fuckingiar and your own sources don't back what you say so go fuck yourself.

I am saying you are flat fuckingiar and your own sources don't back what you say so go fuck yourself.
Like I care what you think.

I've explained what I did and my reasons why. Have your mom
help you figure things out...if she will talk to you.

Like I care what you think.

I've explained what I did and my reasons why. Have your mom
help you figure things out...if she will talk to you.
Lol go fuck your self you explained nothing you fucking liar. We live in a capitalist society. Colonial paid they are responsible for their own decisions. You want government control on such things move to China you fucking lying commie peice of shit

Lol go fuck your self you explained nothing you fucking liar. We live in a capitalist society. Colonial paid they are responsible for their own decisions. You want government control on such things move to China you fucking lying commie peice of shit
You're an ignorant foul mouthed moron and you don't deserve any more of my civility. So after this last time don't expect me to baby sit you anymore.

No one doubts Colonial pipeline is in business for themselves but their decision to pay off Russian cyber hackers puts all other American infrastructure in danger now.
And it makes President Depends look like a hollow bag of wind after he insisted no ransom would be paid.

Or maybe he was napping when decisions were made that left him out of the loop and made him look like
a fool (which every one already knows which is why Putin challenged President Depends to a live debate
knowing Joe isn't capable of reading a Bazooka Joe comic strip, let alone debating anyone at all).

And Joe Biden is now signing Executive Orders that strengthen US cyber security. And I assume Colonial
will share in this despite what you stupidly said. Biden signs executive order to strengthen U.S. cybersecurity defenses after Colonial Pipeline hack

So Colonial is on their own as a capitalist business when it suits them. But Joe Biden will pump money
into increasing their security because protecting the infrastructure is vital, except when it suits
your political b.s. It seems they aren't the autonomous Capitalist actors you claim.
I'm shocked, but not really. Do you know how crime acts? Once you pay you are likely to be hit again.
Duhhh....

So NOW Joe thinks it's a good idea to increase cyber security. After the breach.
Good thinking, Joe. That's like increasing your fire insurance after your house burns down.

And do you still think Colonial XL is some sort of lone wolf going it alone even after President Depends
is updating cyber security for the nation? And do you think paying ransom makes us more safe?
Or less safe, by encouraging cyber criminals to strike again? And do you think it was smart of
President Depends to claim no ransom would be paid?
Or was he acting the tough guy with no ability to back his words on?

Think about that all, you dumb fuck. I'm sure it's all way over your mental grade so hopefully
you'll just shut up and slink away.

Last edited:
And it makes President Depends look like a hollow bag of wind after he insisted no ransom would be paid.
Compare that to your title of this thread, you worthless LYING scum POS!
Colonial paid the ransom within hours of the attack, as you well know, Biden had no input.

Compare that to your title of this thread, you worthless LYING scum POS!
Colonial paid the ransom within hours of the attack, as you well know, Biden had no input.
I don't know that at all and neither do you, you low brow scum.
If anything the pressure to do something about lines at the gas pumps was bearing down directly
on Lying Joe Biden who was taking direct hits on the issue, like a less cognitively aware version
of Jimmy Carter.
That's probably why he has refused to comment on the matter at all. Good move, Joe!

Nothing inspires confidence like a president who won't communicate with the people because
he's so overwhelmed by moderate adversity that he shirks his duties.

Last edited:
Biden didn't pay a dime..
Actually, it would be illegal for the Colonial pipeline to have paid an extortion money to terrorists such as this outfit----Biden and the FBI had to have approved or more likely ordered the payment.

Biden didn't pay a dime..
Actually, it would be illegal for the Colonial pipeline to have paid an extortion money to terrorists such as this outfit----Biden and the FBI had to have approved or more likely ordered the payment.
Biden has to approve yet you can't think of a real legal reason that paying them is illegal along with the other three companies that paid ransomware also. Ransomware has websites that have been disappearing from the internet since Colonial. What happened is the fault of lazy cybersecurity by the companies nothing was the fault of the govt. I know for some reason it seem important to blame Joe to score political points but this attempt has fallen flat on it's face from lack of merit.

That's not what the angry foul mouthed Biden groupies think.
They think it was Colonial's pipeline so entirely their problem to solve, one way or the other,
even though clearly, in matters of national security, that's absurd "thinking".

They are so fucked up they probably also believe it was Larry Silverstein, a NY developer who
leased the Twin Tower buildings from the NY Port Authority just two months prior to the 9/11 attack, who was responsible for getting Osama Bin Laden. LOL... because capitalism, you know.
Such misplaced anger and stupidity!

But the people stupid enough to "vote" (cough!) for the sleepy president, who can't even cope with a
simple teleprompter telling him what he thinks, will believe anything and then get all upset when President
Depends
is caught first trying to pass off onto Colonial what he is responsible for (national security), and then lying about it, and then refusing to comment at all.
It must hurt when the lying dotard you trusted in, albeit stupidly, is plainly incapable of taking responsibility in times of stress and importance to the country. They sold America a pig in a poke and now
they are the ones squealing.

Forum List

Back