Biden planning on pulling VA Docs away from our Vets to treat illegals.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
First, WTF? When did illegals become more important than our US Veterans?

Second, why do these illegals all the sudden need medical care when they have been telling us they aren’t infected with anything?

Yet another example of Biden putting America last.

You people are scared of your own shadow. It's a wonder you even leave your house.
Sadly it seems to be true, a vet friend went to the VA hospital in Martinsburg, WV Monday morning for a final check on a melanoma they removed off his back (all is well) and they told him about the possibility. He said there was quite the buzz about it there.

So far they are asking for volunteers to deploy to the border if needed with the possibility of forced deployment if they have to. Nobody had volunteered yet. I guess nobody wants any part of that coming shit-show.

All Tater has to do is declare a health emergency on the border and the VA is required to provide personnel just like they did with the covid. They deployed mobile hospitals and 3K personnel for that.

I don't suspect it would impact the VA that much but just the mere thought of having to involuntarily deal with diseased illegals would give anyone pause.

Sadly it seems to be true, a vet friend went to the VA hospital in Martinsburg, WV Monday morning for a final check on a melanoma they removed off his back (all is well) and they told him about the possibility. He said there was quite the buzz about it there.

So far they are asking for volunteers to deploy to the border if needed with the possibility of forced deployment if they have to. Nobody had volunteered yet. I guess nobody wants any part of that coming shit-show.

All Tater has to do is declare a health emergency on the border and the VA is required to provide personnel just like they did with the covid. They deployed mobile hospitals and 3K personnel for that.

I don't suspect it would impact the VA that much but just the mere thought of having to involuntarily deal with diseased illegals would give anyone pause.
It all pays the same.

Second, why do these illegals all the sudden need medical care when they have been telling us they aren’t infected with anything?

And yet, the dims on here claim it’s them that support the military.

What else do you expect from the Usurper in Chief? :dunno:

1649904847272.png

Dozens of VA medical centers slated for closure, total rebuilds under new infrastructure plan​

Thirty-five Veterans Affairs Medical Centers in 21 different states would be closed or completely reconstructed under a nearly $2 trillion infrastructure overhaul unveiled by department leadership on Monday.

In addition, 14 new major VA hospitals would be built along with 140 multi-specialty community-based outpatient clinics. The plan in total would add 80 new medical buildings to the department’s existing inventory of more than 1,200 across the country.

Fuck even veterans, when did illegals become more important than actual Americans? (That includes veterans as well).

Illegals and blacks have somehow become more important to America than any of it's other citizens and I don't understand what happened. How did we go from being a country that loved itself to a country that hates itself?

This kind of shit makes me sick. I don't care if you were a infantryman, a desk Sargent, or a god damn cook, you're worth more than an illegal.

America used to be a nice garden, now it's over grown with weeds and moles tearing up the ground. The garden needs to be cleaned out or else it's going to get so bad it will have to be tilled up completely and start over.

Forum List

Back