Biden Releases Video Promising Not to Sexually Assault Women

Very bizarre.

That is one of the things I like about Trump. He never apologizes for anything. He simply is who he is with the attitude, "You know what, you don't like me, don't vote for me".

Biden is a pushover. He seems like a sane choice when compared to some of the others. But, he simply isn't tough enough to survive the field. He never has been. He isn't going to make his big break through pushing 80 years of age. Same with Sanders. Clinton already exposed Sanders as weak. He is now in it just for the attention. There are much younger and hungrier Dems in the field. One of them will emerge as time goes on.

That flushed any chance to be POTUS... Its an admission of guilt... "I promise to not do it any more"....
And to think he was the VP for the 1/2 white homosexual community agitator from Chicago and was just good old uncle Joe, the groper...Now he can fall in line with the rapists Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein as more #metoo is eating their own....

That flushed any chance to be POTUS... Its an admission of guilt... "I promise to not do it any more"....
And to think he was the VP for the 1/2 white homosexual community agitator from Chicago and was just good old uncle Joe, the groper...Now he can fall in line with the rapists Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein as more #metoo is eating their own....
Obama had Biden as VP to make him look respectable.

upload_2019-4-3_21-28-24.png

Forum List

Back