Biden reveals terrible new weapon to use against our enemies.

To be a we Bit disrespectful, if a chick with a dick wants to shower, does he go to the men’s shower or to the women’s shower. Either seems inappropriate. And potentially dangerous.
News to you

They just want to shower

If there are any gay people reading this thread, please be assured that you will be completely welcome in the military, and also in all of the armed patriot home defense teams (sometimes called "militias") that I know about. Many of them make this explicitly clear.

Everyone, gay or straight, should keep their sex lives to themselves or their close friends. What goes on in our bedrooms, so long as it's between consenting adults, is no one's business.

As Barry Goldwater said, you don't have to be straight, just to shoot straight.

I personally would be very happy to see people from these groups become active in patriot neighborhood defense groups:

[ Gays Against Groomers ]
[ Home | Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians + ]
[ Log Cabin Republicans ]

And anyone who thinks being 'gay' keeps you from being an outstanding warrior, needs to learn about this fellow:
[ Alexander the Great - Wikipedia ]

(Actually, 'gay', in the sense of an exclusive sexual orientation of a male for other males, is a modern invention. In the ancient world, the aristocracy was poly-sexual.)

Different times, different customs, but being 'gay' does not prevent you from being a warrior.

Patriots who want to win any future conflict will not exclude anyone from their ranks because of their sexual orientation (or race, or religion, or nationality, or brand of beer they drink).

You’re a weak old man.

Living in the past.

I’m not
I could kick your ass any day of the week, bitchboi!

I could bodyslam your punk ass for breakfast for fun!

How much you weigh? I bet I could.

I could kick your ass any day of the week, bitchboi!

I could bodyslam your punk ass for breakfast!
I'm 6'3" 250lbs and would love to kick your old fabby ass anytime fuckup.

Bring it internet bully.

I'm 6'3" and 250 and would love to kick your old fabby ass anytime fuckup.

Bring it internet bully.
Okay, bodyslamming is out, scoop slam and kick in the face for you.

I'll still take you down. Just not pressing you over my head. Yeah, you couldn't touch me. I know what I'm doing.

One night a young guy tried to hit me about 7X and never did. I slipped every punch.

Being as big as you are, you're slower than me. Slower than he was, even.

You have nothing little boi.
I got enough to kick your ass to kingdom come and back, jitterbug.
The day you mess with me is the day you realize you messed up bigly.

250 lbs? I was handling people that weight when I weighed 165.

You got a ways to go to be as tall as the tallest one I ever beat the shit out of and fucked up.

The reason I did it is because they deserved it.

Are you deserving it?

Last edited:
Okay, bodyslamming is out, scoop slam and kick in the face for you.

I'll still take you down. Just not pressing you over my head. Yeah, you couldn't touch me. I know what I'm doing.

One night a young guy tried to hit me about 7X and never did. I slipped every punch.

Being as big as you are, you're slower than me. Slower than he was, even.
I'm not impressed by your supposed ability to run fuckup.

I would take you apart for taking the time to grab your fuckup ass and punch it dead.

I got enough to kick your ass to kingdom come and back, jitterbug.
The day you mess with me is the day you realize you messed up bigly.

250 lbs? I was handling people that weight when I weighed 165.
hilarious

Nobody guaranteed that a christian fundamentalist preachers won't sexuality assault children either, but it happens.

Your excuse for that is...
Why on Earth would I offer any “excuse” for that?

You are one irrational and deeply confused little douche.

(By the way, since “Christian” is a proper noun, it should be capitalized. Plus “a” is singular. But you made the word “preacher” plural. Basic grammar ain’t your strong suit. Also, it would be “sexual” assault. Not a “sexuality” assault. You jackass.)

I'm not impressed by your supposed ability to run fuckup.

I would take you apart for taking the time to grab your fuckup ass and punch it dead.
Yeah, no. I can show you major pain with 1 finger. You best move along, dipshit. I ain't the one.

I am the one who hopes you try, believe that. I know so many ways to fuck you up, and will just roll with whatever comes naturally in the moment.

Forum List

Back