Biden secretly gave Ukraine permission to strike inside Moscow empire with US weapons

should UKRAINE strike inside Moscow empire with US weapons?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

• Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

• no, I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
First good step, and I Don’t believe country after country plus Stoltenberg would go public on this without US approval.

List of countries who have already approved for Ukraine the right to use their weapons as Ukraine deems appropriate (as is their right by Geneva conventions)

-Sweden🇸🇪
-Great Britain🇬🇧
-Finland 🇫🇮
-Latvia 🇱🇻
-Lithuania 🇱🇹
-Estonia 🇪🇪
-Czech Republic🇨🇿
-Netherlands 🇳🇱
-Poland🇵🇱

question to our MAGA and commie members, should UKRAINE strike inside Moscow empire with US weapons?

It can't be much of a secret. Everyone knows. Russia was expecting this and intends to use it as justification for a strike against the United States directly.

Good thing fuckwad Biden has almost 4 years of open borders with Russians setting up cells.

1717113693369.jpeg

It can't be much of a secret. Everyone knows. Russia was expecting this and intends to use it as justification for a strike against the United States directly.

Good thing fuckwad Biden has almost 4 years of open borders with Russians setting up cells.

Putin´s state tv: "who said that we have to stop at the borders of Ukraine?"
US administration : Strikes can be carried out on the territory of Moscow empire exclusively in the Kharkiv region using weapons provided by the United States

Forum List

Back