Biden Stands With Terrorists, Requests Immunity For Saudi Prince From Lawsuits Over Khashoggi Murder

Khashoggi was a Saudi citizen.
His death is a Saudi Arabia internal problem.
I don't understand why the U.S. government wants to be involved in something that's none of our business?

He was kidnapped and murdered in another country under the orders of the ruler of a country who os supposed to be a close ally.

The fact you label his very tall predecessor as "kow towing" when bends to shake the hand of a much shorter dignitary and label the very tall Trump in the same position, as "receiving a reward" speaks volumes about your political views.
1668783590183.png

that's kowtowing, not bowing. or leaning.

He was kidnapped and murdered in another country under the orders of the ruler of a country who os supposed to be a close ally.
Khashoggi's death took place in the country of Turkey supposedly inside the Saudi Arabia embassy. He was considered a traitor and hated by most Saudi people that could care less about the guys demise or who allegedly ordered it.
The lying American media has hyped his death as something the US government must be involved in. Even though there is zero benefit doing so, and only damages the once strong U.S. and Saudi Arabian relationship..

Last edited:
Khashoggi was a Saudi citizen.
His death is a Saudi Arabia internal problem.
I don't understand why the U.S. government wants to be involved in something that's clearly none of our business? ... :dunno:
I never could find my box of fucks to give, even though I'm pretty sure it's empty....

Actually I never really even looked for the box.

Not only did Biden give a fist bump and refuse to talk to the Prince about torturing and cutting Khashoggi into small pieces, now Biden is asking that the Prince be protected from any lawsuits over the murder.

Is this Saudi's price for helping Joe out, pumping more oil?

As old and senile as Biden is, he is agile enough to flip on a dime whenever it suits his best interest.

Biden just reads out loud what his handlers type on the teleprompter.
And has no idea what he is saying .. :cuckoo:
While there is a whole lotta truth to that, in Biden's defense, just about every president uses cheat sheets prepared by others for many events.

The precedent for licking SA ass was already there. Joe just following in his predecessors foot steps. :dunno:
Kissing ass for oil is one thing.

Giving a fist bump to skirt around the fact that you
said you wouldn't shake hands with the guy is one thing.

Kissing ass and defending a terrorist who brutally tortured Khashoggi before cutting him up into small pieces is something 'off the charts' different.

The US had no criminal jurisdiction, Dumbass. He wasn't a US citizen, and he wasn't killed in the US.
Who said the US HAD any criminal jurisdiction, Dumbass?

Kissing ass for oil is one thing.

Giving a fist bump to skirt around the fact that you
said you wouldn't shake hands with the guy is one thing.

Kissing ass and defending a terrorist who brutally tortured Khashoggi before cutting him up into small pieces is something 'off the charts' different.
You mean like Trump?

Not that you cared one iota about Kashoggi until you could use for partisan purposes.

Forum List

Back