Biden States That Trump Will Try to Steal Election. Show's Underlying Fear of Losing in Biden Camp

Biden doesn't proclaim anything. Whatever comes out of his mouth was written by communists in his party. Just imagine Biden dealing with Putin, Xi or Un. They'll chew him up.
Funny coming from Somebody who is repeating the same talking point that all the other Trumptards are saying. Nice irony

The sad part is that IF the election IS rigged, Trump is in the BEST position to "rig" it!

Steal the election is a bad phrase that I don’t agree with. He is hedging for an excuse, like he did in 2016 implying that it’s rigged, in the case that he loses. Difference now is he is sitting on much more power than he did then so I really hope it’s not a debacle in the aftermath of his loss.

It wasn't Trump who complained about the election procedures in 2016, it was Hillary Fucking Clinton.

In fact she still hasn't acknowledged her thorough schlonging.

The sad part is that IF the election IS rigged, Trump is in the BEST position to "rig" it!

Actually Sleepy Joe is, with the help of his BFF Chairman Xi.

Remember Xi gave his son a check for a cool billion, Biden owes him big time and Xi would love to have Bite Me in charge.

Steal the election is a bad phrase that I don’t agree with. He is hedging for an excuse, like he did in 2016 implying that it’s rigged, in the case that he loses. Difference now is he is sitting on much more power than he did then so I really hope it’s not a debacle in the aftermath of his loss.

It wasn't Trump who complained about the election procedures in 2016, it was Hillary Fucking Clinton.

In fact she still hasn't acknowledged her thorough schlonging.
Trump was calling it rigged non stop before the election. Did you forget? Clinton called it rigged after, but she conceded. Grow up children

Actually Sleepy Joe is, with the help of his BFF Chairman Xi.

Remember Xi gave his son a check for a cool billion, Biden owes him big time and Xi would love to have Bite Me in charge.
Hunter Biden got a check for a billion dollars?! Wow, thats a lot of money. Do you think it’s helping our trade deficit with China?

Now that he has had DHS constitute a secret police force and got them some field training, I am more worried about him declaring and emergency to stall or halt the election. I don't trust that fat lying crook any further than I could throw him.

Yeah whatever Joe, just show up at the debates. We all need a good laugh.

Creepy Joe recently said that nurses at Walter Reed hospital would "lean down and whisper in my ear" and "blow air into my nostrils to revive me" :disbelief:
Now that is creepy. If someone is going to blow in my nostrils, She's going to get a fast black eye! Why would he say something like that when he thinks everyone should wear masks but blowing in his nostrils are okay>?

Biden has a screw loose, its as if he has multiple fetishes or something.

Forum List

Back