Biden tells religious leaders to tell flocks to support gun control

He says gun control is the moral thing to do.

So libs, is abortion the moral thing to do?

Its sucks for America to have someone as insane as crazy uncle Joe as VP but personally its only a matter of time before he gaffes the Democrat party to death

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Biden asks clergy to make moral argument on guns - WTOP.com

Don't libs normally say that dabbling in politics by the church warrants their tax free status being revoked?

Only when Non Progressive Churches do that. :)

Personally I have no problem with any Church advocating and counseling against either the sanction or commission of Violent Crime. It is immoral, not to mention that if a Perpetrator chooses the wrong Target, the Perpetrator could get shot. ;)

And Barry's asking pediatricians to pimp Obamacare to their patients. Meanwhiile the Leftmedia is doing everything in their power to besmirch and belittle gun owners and Second Amendment supporters including this column in the New York Daily News highlighted by zip. Incidentally the columnist is the same cocksucker who wrote in his column "Iowa was too white to matter" on the day of the Iowa Caucuses.

NYDN Columnist: NRA Members ?Mean, Dumb, Angry,? ?Phony Patriots?? | Weasel Zippers

Last edited:
Cookie cutters (as convenient as they may be for simpletons) usually don't fit in the real world do they?

Don't libs believe .....
Don't right wingers always .....

If you include these types of sentences in your posts, you might as well wear a sign that says, "I am a simpleton."

The seperation of Church and state protects the Church far more than it protects the state. Polticians, dictators, monarchs, despots, etc ... of every stripe have repeatedly tried to play the "God is on my side" card. They are all lying and trying to manipulate faith to suit their own desires. NEVER fall for it.

The whole point of the separation of church and state was so that government could not tell Churches what to preach.

The whole point of the separation of church and state was so that government could not tell Churches what to preach.

I agree with you. When politicians try to play the God card and clergy allow it. What institution is more at risk?

Yup, the Church.

Democrat Senators up for reelection killed the issue for Obammy.

Sucks to be a lame duck

Forum List

Back