Biden To Attempt To Shoot Down Chinese Spy Balloon Today To Capture And Study It

I don't think you have much room for throwing insults after saying something so ridiculous.

There were zero attempts to disable the balloon as it traversed the US and maneuvered into position to conduct the exact surveillance activities of the planned mission.
If you've disabled its ability to get intel who the fuck cares if it floats over the country, dumbass?

Here's the actual Russian and Chinese spy balloon

Here is the latest in Chinese-made toilet seats:

UZWxVye.gif

So you know more than the generals at the Pentagon, that told Biden to wait?

I'll take their decisions over your trolling.
The woke generals we have now? We are fucked, learn Chinese thanks to the democrat party. The soldiers are more worried about their pronouns, than their safety.

Then become head of security, until then we have to remember when:

China balloon: US shoots down airship over Atlantic - BBC

https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-64524105

1 hour ago — The US has shot down a giant Chinese balloon that it says has been spying on key military sites across America.
Yes after it made across our land. Hopefully the next time if they put a dirty bomb on it. It will explode over your house. Put one of those stupid Bart signs to let them know, you support it. I think Biden is in Delaware, if you want to suck him off.

Exactly, why shoot it down AFTER it has crossed the whole continent?

So it looks like you did something after letting it complete it's mission?

Meantime, where was our early warning radar detection not spotting it while it was still offshore from Alaska?

Good thing it wasn't an ICBM or EMP nuke.

And why shoot it down with a costly AIM Sidewinder missile when you could have shot it down easily with just the fighter's 50 caliber guns?

Probably because there will be less left of it intact to recover after the Sidewinder takes it out.

At the end of the day....the half baked Potato in the White House..... decided to shoot it down because there was no another option!

There you go!:auiqs.jpg: BabylonBee

"We sent a strong message to China," said Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. "So long as the spy balloon stayed over America, we had peace. But the moment that spy balloon got a little too close to Ukraine - boom! We had to take it out."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back