Biden to Netanyahu: The US won’t support Israel.

This wasn't a surprise attack and invasion. It was a one-time "you killed multiple generals of ours over months and we need to respond as you understand, here is when we will attack and we will not attack a major city or civilian area only military outskirt areas".

Iran also attacked the U.S barracks after the U.S killed Soleimani, did Trump green light a war against Iran? I'm sure Bolton creamed himself at the thought but Trump knew better.
Do you agree that groups like Hamas, and the Hezi's are proxy's of Iran?

They knew but allowed the Hamas attacks to happen??

Interesting

Good grief. I have little time for your left loon nonsense. Iran by use of it's proxie, Hamas, attacked Israel and killed innocent civilians. A terrorist attack. Israel responds and you're flabbergasted why. You're fckn stupid, just fckn stupid. Go bother someone else, drunk

Oh bite me....That's what you wanted with this thread, because trolls gonna troll....It's what you do...
I didn’t start this thread moron.

I’m just pointing out the obvious

Our Republican/Trumper doves are now warhawks

Once again he is siding with the terrorists. What a feckless President he is. Worst ever.

President Biden told Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a call on Saturday that the U.S. won't support any Israeli counterattack against Iran, a senior White House official told Axios.
Why it matters: Biden and his senior advisers are highly concerned an Israeli response to Iran's attack on Israel would lead to a regional war with catastrophic consequences, U.S. officials said.

• Iran launched attack drones and missiles against Israel on Saturday night local time in retaliation for an airstrike in Syria that killed a top Iranian general.
  • "More than 200 drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles were fired from Iran," IDF spokesperson Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said. Most of the threats were intercepted outside of Israeli airspace, he said.
  • A U.S. defense official earlier said U.S. forces in the region shot down Iranian-launched drones targeting Israel.
Behind the scenes: Biden told Netanyahu the joint defensive efforts by Israel, the U.S. and other countries in the region led to the failure of the Iranian attack, according to the White House official.

• "You got a win. Take the win," Biden told Netanyahu, according to the official.
  • The official said that when Biden told Netanyahu that the U.S. will not participate in any offensive operations against Iran and will not support such operations, Netanyahu said he understood.
  • U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin spoke on Saturday with his Israeli counterpart Yoav Gallant and asked that Israel notify the U.S. ahead of any response against Iran, a senior Israeli official said
not Joes call to make....oooops

Perhaps those killed generals shouldn't have been involved in killing Israeli citizens, taking hostages, raping and killing them

Israel intelligence is the best in the world, they knew
Israels intelligence is very good, but it betrayed Israel when they needed it most, on Oct 7th. In short, the good guys are not infallible and this perception is always dangerous because it allows terrorists and evil to succeed. This is not just true for terror but also full blown war. No matter how much intelligence a nation has, in war, you never have it all and it is the unexpected that destroys nations.

Bibi should focus on Hamas first and foremost. Take care of your backyard and place a wedge between your neighbours and Iran. The fight against Iran should be left for another day, it is not the time, nor the right global climate for this. The last thing they need is Hezbollah overwhelming their defense system with 10s of thousands of rockets.

History has shown that fighting multiple fronts is very bad military strategy.

Once again he is siding with the terrorists. What a feckless President he is. Worst ever.

President Biden told Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a call on Saturday that the U.S. won't support any Israeli counterattack against Iran, a senior White House official told Axios.
Why it matters: Biden and his senior advisers are highly concerned an Israeli response to Iran's attack on Israel would lead to a regional war with catastrophic consequences, U.S. officials said.

• Iran launched attack drones and missiles against Israel on Saturday night local time in retaliation for an airstrike in Syria that killed a top Iranian general.
  • "More than 200 drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles were fired from Iran," IDF spokesperson Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said. Most of the threats were intercepted outside of Israeli airspace, he said.
  • A U.S. defense official earlier said U.S. forces in the region shot down Iranian-launched drones targeting Israel.
Behind the scenes: Biden told Netanyahu the joint defensive efforts by Israel, the U.S. and other countries in the region led to the failure of the Iranian attack, according to the White House official.

• "You got a win. Take the win," Biden told Netanyahu, according to the official.
  • The official said that when Biden told Netanyahu that the U.S. will not participate in any offensive operations against Iran and will not support such operations, Netanyahu said he understood.
  • U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin spoke on Saturday with his Israeli counterpart Yoav Gallant and asked that Israel notify the U.S. ahead of any response against Iran, a senior Israeli official said
Silly. Why do you support the genocide in Gaza and war with Iran?

Israels intelligence is very good, but it betrayed Israel when they needed it most, on Oct 7th. In short, the good guys are not infallible and this perception is always dangerous because it allows terrorists and evil to succeed. This is not just true for terror but also full blown war. No matter how much intelligence a nation has, in war, you never have it all and it is the unexpected that destroys nations.

Bibi should focus on Hamas first and foremost. Take care of your backyard and place a wedge between your neighbours and Iran.
Good guys don’t commit genocide.

THINK!

Bibi should focus on Hamas first and foremost. Take care of your backyard and place a wedge between your neighbours and Iran.

We don't know the specifics of the Hamas attack and even the best intelligence can fail. I highly doubt Israel would ever allow that sort of terrorist attack to happen willingly.

You do to

Good guys don’t commit genocide.

THINK!
Provide the definition of that word, I will wait for the official definition.

Palestine has existed for almost 80 years, that's quite poorly executed "genocide".

Stop with the dishonesty, you embarrass yourself.

According to you, if Iran attacks the US we better not respond because it could start WW 3.
To avoid that scenario, Biden should just tell Iran "DON'T", lets see how that would work again. I am surrounded by fools.

Biden told Iran don't and Iran did.

Fckn senile Celery Stalk

Well, that is just silly, and cowardice....
No, it's called being practical and living in reality. You continue to make enemies by taking and killing. You'll never wipe them all out. It ain't working. And all you're doing in the meantime is being accused of genocide. So you build bridges and curry good will with people. Treat them as human beings. Give them a reason to trust you and not turn to the worst elements among them. Eventually, if they see you're genuine, they'll start giving up those worst elements. And then those worst elements eventually will run out of recruits.

We don't know the specifics of the Hamas attack and even the best intelligence can fail. I highly doubt Israel would ever allow that sort of terrorist attack to happen willingly.

You do to
Of course they didn't willingly allow this to happen, that's the point. We don't know what we don't know and to underestimate the enemy is folly.

In the year 2024, the winners of global conflict will be those with the best economy and future prospects. Israel should defeat Hamas and create conditions for a friendly neighbour and secure border. Iran is a long term project that too many wish to jump the queue on. Others foolishly reward Iran which never made sense to me.

Of course they didn't willingly allow this to happen, that's the point. We don't know what we don't know and to underestimate the enemy is folly.

In the year 2024, the winners of global conflict will be those with the best economy and future prospects. Israel should defeat Hamas and create conditions for a friendly neighbour and secure border. Iran is a long term project that too many wish to jump the queue on. Others foolishly reward Iran which never made sense to me.

You're logical. I agree

Forum List

Back