Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you seriously believe Barack Obama was gay, you are a ridiculous little man worthy only of being pointed and laughed at.

Trump lies easier than he gets his fat ass off the toilet...

"was"?

Are you saying the intervention worked?

Yeah, it’s the tense that matters. :rolleyes:

barry was known in high school as a drug using gay boy who preferred older white gay guys. Michelle was born Micheal. Ever see any pics of "her" pregnant? they say she had two kids, why no preggy pics?
LOL

Conservatives call everyone gay. They are like Jr High School short bus
Sorry to hear the other kids gave you such a hard time.

If you seriously believe Barack Obama was gay, you are a ridiculous little man worthy only of being pointed and laughed at.

"was"?

barry was known in high school as a drug using gay boy who preferred older white gay guys. Michelle was born Micheal. Ever see any pics of "her" pregnant? they say she had two kids, why no preggy pics?

In High School, Obama did very well with the ladies
Especially white girls
Or did he just say that so people wouldn't think he was gay?

you are a pathetic sick excuse for a human being. Hate has destroyed your mind.

THAT's how you characterize the fact that I can see phony a mi

your mirror would be much closer than a mile away. You are the phony here hopstick, everyone knows that. Its why the intelligent posters are always making fun of you

uh HUH. :4_13_65:

Which one of us just tried to claim the KKK was "all democrats [sic]" and got his ass whupped?

all was an exaggeration for affect. in reality MOST were democrats would have been more accurate. Happy now?

Nape. Still waiting for your link to a basis for that. Mind you when I say "waiting" I do so already knowing you can't do it because no such survey was ever taken. But go ahead, prove me wrong.

The funny thing is, even if you could do that ---- you've got no way to use it.

"was"?

LOL

Sorry to hear the other kids gave you such a hard time.
I was four eyes

"was"?

Especially white girls
White girls dug Obama

"was"?

Especially white girls
White girls dug Obama
So you are saying black girls didn't like him? I can understand that. In his first book he talks about how the other black kids he knew ridiculed him because he didn't know how to behave as a black kid. It mus have been tough on him being the guy everyone tried to be kind to but no one could really relate to.

Especially white girls
White girls dug Obama
So you are saying black girls didn't like him? I can understand that. In his first book he talks about how the other black kids he knew ridiculed him because he didn't know how to behave as a black kid. It mus have been tough on him being the guy everyone tried to be kind to but no one could really relate to.
For Christ sakes...he went to High School in Hawaii not Harlem

Especially white girls
White girls dug Obama
For Christ sakes...he went to High School in Hawaii not Harlem
So you didn't read his book apparently. Well, no one did until he became a political celebrity. There was a small black community in Hawaii, and he reports he just didn't fit in no matter how hard he tried. This was true even when he went to Occidental college in Ca., and then he transferred to Columbia in Harlem, perhaps to learn how to behave black, but apparently that didn't help either. At the end of the book, when he is about to leave his job as a community organizer one of the people in the housing project he had been working at thanked him for his help, and he reported he finally felt like he fit in as a black man. A very sad story.

THAT's how you characterize the fact that I can see phony a mi

your mirror would be much closer than a mile away. You are the phony here hopstick, everyone knows that. Its why the intelligent posters are always making fun of you

uh HUH. :4_13_65:

Which one of us just tried to claim the KKK was "all democrats [sic]" and got his ass whupped?

all was an exaggeration for affect. in reality MOST were democrats would have been more accurate. Happy now?

Nape. Still waiting for your link to a basis for that. Mind you when I say "waiting" I do so already knowing you can't do it because no such survey was ever taken. But go ahead, prove me wrong.

The funny thing is, even if you could do that ---- you've got no way to use it.

you are correct, neither of us can prove our allegations with surveys that were taken on KKK members in the 1800s.

But, the KKK was most active in the democrat controlled south, where Bill Byrd and Lester Maddox and Bull
Conner, and George Wallace came from. Democrats all. It doesn't work for you to claim that the dems of that time were not the dems of today, but thats not what was claimed, the claim was that the KKK was mostly dems, AND IT WAS.

"was"?

Especially white girls
White girls dug Obama

wrong, old white gay guys dug obama, and he them.

NoNukes, the evidence indicates Sleepy Joe is a very corrupt, downright evil, fake, phony, fraud, who is totally mentally impaired!

Mighty Joe Biden was one of our greatest Vice Presidents and will make an even greater President

Who ever call Bite Me "Mighty Joe"?

Did Trump? That sounds like the kind of presidential type trolling that The Donald would do.

Gotta call them by the name that fits them best

Mighty Joe Biden vs Crooked Donnie

you keep confirming that you are an idiot.
I am NOT

Mother had me tested......the man said I was special

I cannot figure out if you are trying to be funny or are really an idiot. I don't plan to waste any more time and typing responding to your inane postings

"was"?

LOL

most liberals are gay. look at the leading liberal women, of course they are lesbians, no man would ever have any interest in any of them.

He lies about his height and weight

Among other things

We get it winger, you don't like Trump, we understand. If you have nothing else to contribute to this board I suggest that you retire your membership and work on your obama shrine.
I said he lies about his height and weight

Nothing to deny there

and Barry lied about his sexuality, and hillary lied about her emails, and Michelle lied about being female, and Bubba clinton lied about Lewinsky, and harry Reid lied about Romney not paying any taxes.

The all lie, you lie, we all lie sometimes. So fricken what?

Trump is doing the JOB of president better than any president in my lifetime and I have been here quite a long time.

the people who know him best say he is. Bur if you have personal knowledge to the contrary please share it. You do know that hillary was a well known lesbian in DC don't you? The clinton marriage was a sham done for political purposes only. They both had their own sex lives apart from the marriage. Then when they decided that a kid would help them politically, and Bubba was shooting blanks, they got his buddy Webb Hubbell to "sire" hillary. Sire was how bill described it in private.

Just when I think you can't be more stupid and idiotic you say "hold my beer"...

"was"?

That's it...double down on the crazy/stupid. No wonder you worship Trump like the 2nd coming...

We get it winger, you don't like Trump, we understand. If you have nothing else to contribute to this board I suggest that you retire your membership and work on your obama shrine.

Nothing to deny there

and Barry lied about his sexuality, and hillary lied about her emails, and Michelle lied about being female, and Bubba clinton lied about Lewinsky, and harry Reid lied about Romney not paying any taxes.

Trump is doing the JOB of president better than any president in my lifetime and I have been here quite a long time.

the people who know him best say he is. Bur if you have personal knowledge to the contrary please share it. You do know that hillary was a well known lesbian in DC don't you? The clinton marriage was a sham done for political purposes only. They both had their own sex lives apart from the marriage. Then when they decided that a kid would help them politically, and Bubba was shooting blanks, they got his buddy Webb Hubbell to "sire" hillary. Sire was how bill described it in private.

Just when I think you can't be more stupid and idiotic you say "hold my beer"...

Ask Chelsea to submit to a DNA paternity test if she ever decides to run for office. She won't do it because she knows that webb is her biological father.

I know that your indoctrination prevents you from seeing the truth about the clintons but its there for all to see.

the "sire" quote is directly from Bill clinton.

bill clinton Webb Hubbell sire - Bing video

"was"?

That's it...double down on the crazy/stupid. No wonder you worship Trump like the 2nd coming...

I apologize for bursting your bubble by posting the truth about the worst president in US history

and for the record I only worship one person, Jesus Christ, the son of God

Especially white girls
White girls dug Obama

It's sad and pathetic enough when the Oompa Loompa Oligarch has to make up shit about Obama. He's so jealous of Obama that he can't sleep at night. What does it serve you to make up shit about him? Attacking his policies or at least making fun of his ears would make some sense. Why the need to just make up ludicrous, unbelievable lies?

Especially white girls
White girls dug Obama

It's sad and pathetic enough when the Oompa Loompa Oligarch has to make up shit about Obama. He's so jealous of Obama that he can't sleep at night. What does it serve you to make up shit about him? Attacking his policies or at least making fun of his ears would make some sense. Why the need to just make up ludicrous, unbelievable lies?

its all true, witchey. sorry.

Nothing to deny there

Ask Chelsea to submit to a DNA paternity test if she ever decides to run for office. She won't do it because she knows that webb is her biological father.

I know that your indoctrination prevents you from seeing the truth about the clintons but its there for all to see.

the "sire" quote is directly from Bill clinton.

bill clinton Webb Hubbell sire - Bing video

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Especially white girls
White girls dug Obama

its all true, witchey. sorry.

Don't apologize for being a gullible idiot...you were born that way, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back