Biden Warns Israel To Stop Bragging About Disabling Iran Nuclear Facility

So is Iran. I want them to listen to us too. And I certainly don't have an issue with the president criticizing them. I don't want to take away their sovereignty.

Sovereignty does not mesh with subservience, Israel should make it's own decisions for the good of their people rather than ours.

Iran too?

Yea, with the caveat that destroying some other country is an unacceptable decision/action for doing what's best for your people. In Iran's case, they should have the right and the autonomy to build nuclear reactors for peaceful domestic use. But that's not what they're doing, they want to build nuclear weapons and they are enriching nuclear material to near weapons-grade levels. Given their propensity to support terrorism around the world and their near fanatical obsession to destroy Israel, it is not unreasonable to suppose if and when they ever do create nukes that they will use them or give them to some people who will use them. It's hard to blame Israel IMHO for trying avoid a nuclear attack from Iran or one of it's acolytes.

I don't blame Israel at all. I just think they should be thankful for and respectful to us. I think when our president shoots criticism their way they should listen.

Sure, sure.

But the thing is...

Joke Biden is only a Fake President and the world knows it!

You should know it too.

He is the acting head of our government. He is representing us internationally whether we like it or not.

So is Iran. I want them to listen to us too. And I certainly don't have an issue with the president criticizing them. I don't want to take away their sovereignty.

Sovereignty does not mesh with subservience, Israel should make it's own decisions for the good of their people rather than ours.

Iran too?

Yea, with the caveat that destroying some other country is an unacceptable decision/action for doing what's best for your people. In Iran's case, they should have the right and the autonomy to build nuclear reactors for peaceful domestic use. But that's not what they're doing, they want to build nuclear weapons and they are enriching nuclear material to near weapons-grade levels. Given their propensity to support terrorism around the world and their near fanatical obsession to destroy Israel, it is not unreasonable to suppose if and when they ever do create nukes that they will use them or give them to some people who will use them. It's hard to blame Israel IMHO for trying avoid a nuclear attack from Iran or one of it's acolytes.

I don't blame Israel at all. I just think they should be thankful for and respectful to us. I think when our president shoots criticism their way they should listen.

Sure, sure.

But the thing is...

You should know it too.

He is the acting head of our government. He is representing us internationally whether we like it or not.

No! ^^^^

1620184298890.png

Whoever would whine that Israel was criticized by a U.S president.

If criticism is warranted, our president should criticize another country if it is in our best interest to do so. However, I have not seen any bragging by Israel about the explosion in Iran, and as far as I know they have not even taken responsibility for it, let alone brag about it. This has the feel of a US President looking for an excuse to hammer Israel. I'm not seeing the gain for us when Biden says what he said. How are our interests served?

Iran too?

Sure, sure.

But the thing is...

You should know it too.

No! ^^^^

Yes. That's how it works, even if he is a fraud. Donald Trump is no longer making decisions or representing us internationally.

If criticism is warranted, our president should criticize another country if it is in our best interest to do so. However, I have not seen any bragging by Israel about the explosion in Iran, and as far as I know they have not even taken responsibility for it, let alone brag about it. This has the feel of a US President looking for an excuse to hammer Israel. I'm not seeing the gain for us when Biden says what he said. How are our interests served?

The truth is I don't even like Biden. I also empathize with Israel and I don't know a lot about this particular controversy because I'm not that interested. I just know every time Israel gets criticized by a U.S politician it has to become some controversial issue. It's ridiculous. Israel should be kissing our ass. It should be normal for the U.S to do shit like that. It shouldn't be particularly controversial. It is though, because it's Israel. It's always like that.

Well you did say Israel is subordinate to us

That's not actually what I said but I think I know what you mean. I clarified, so if you're too much of a pedant to move on from there I don't have much else to say.

Clarification, you said they should be subordinate to us.

You’ve basically been implying this whole thread that we should have control over them because we give them money. I don’t agree with that. Even though we do exert control over them to a degree.

Now you’re dancing around saying they don’t have to obey, but they should listen and be respectful. Im sure they heard what that idiot Biden said. Were they disrespectful in any sort of fashion?

The truth is if Biden had a disagreement with Israel he probably should have discussed it with them behind closed doors.

Last edited:

The truth is I don't even like Biden. I also empathize with Israel and I don't know a lot about this particular controversy because I'm not that interested. I just know every time Israel gets criticized by a U.S politician it has to become some controversial issue. It's ridiculous. Israel should be kissing our ass. It should be normal for the U.S to do shit like that. It shouldn't be particularly controversial. It is though, because it's Israel. It's always like that.
Okay. First, Trump was pro-Israel, so Biden is anti-Israel like Obama was. Don't know why, cuz the Jews support the democrats, go figure. Aside from that, most of what Biden says is going to be criticized by the Right, just as everything Trump said or did was criticized by the Left. Sometimes we don't like what was said cuz we really believe it was wrong, but sometimes it's just politics. They're for it so we're against it, we've seen it from both sides were they were for something before they were they were against it depending on what the other side is doing. C'est la vie, that's the way it is these days.

However, in this instance it ain't politics, not for me anyway. You don't shit on your friends without a damn good reason, and I'm not seeing any reasons to do so in this case. Just because we are a superpower with the greatest military in the world does not mean we should throw our weight around and demand total loyalty. Like it or not, we are in an international leadership position and we should not be assholes about it. That's how Hitler came into power and we got into WWII. The Allies that won WWI were assholes that totally subjugated Germany ad ended up alienated a country that wanted equity. Discretion, diplomacy, and keeping your mouth shut isn't the worst way to conduct foreign affairs.

Okay. First, Trump was pro-Israel, so Biden is anti-Israel like Obama was. Don't know why, cuz the Jews support the democrats, go figure. Aside from that, most of what Biden says is going to be criticized by the Right, just as everything Trump said or did was criticized by the Left. Sometimes we don't like what was said cuz we really believe it was wrong, but sometimes it's just politics. They're for it so we're against it, we've seen it from both sides were they were for something before they were they were against it depending on what the other side is doing. C'est la vie, that's the way it is these days.

However, in this instance it ain't politics, not for me anyway. You don't shit on your friends without a damn good reason, and I'm not seeing any reasons to do so in this case. Just because we are a superpower with the greatest military in the world does not mean we should throw our weight around and demand total loyalty. Like it or not, we are in an international leadership position and we should not be assholes about it. That's how Hitler came into power and we got into WWII. The Allies that won WWI were assholes that totally subjugated Germany ad ended up alienated a country that wanted equity. Discretion, diplomacy, and keeping your mouth shut isn't the worst way to conduct foreign affairs.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Unfortunately none of these guys ever leave politics at the door. Biden used to be pro Israel before it became cool in the democrat party to bash them.

I don't believe that Biden is an adversary of Israel. I don't know. Maybe he's just trying to do something he thinks will be politically expedient. Whatever. I warned Trump supporters to stop being so cocky. Now we have this asshole.

The previous administration tried a different path in the M.E. The result was a couple of historic peace agreements between Jews and Muslim Arabs that had been UNTHINKABLE before. I actually credit Obama with setting the stage for this. Not because he ever wanted to increase Israel's security, far from it. As happens so often with the plans and schemes of haters, the knife in his hand slipped. His support for Iran and its nuke program caused the situation that drove Sunni Arab states into an alliance with Israel.
Those Sunni states fear Iran more than Israel does and if the SHTF, Iran is going to rue the day they decided to feck around with Israel.

We give them money and force them to use the money we give them on military equipment from U.S. defense companies.

Right. So we're helping to fund their military.
They're benefiting from the welfare our government provides OUR defense contractors. We are benefiting from joint research on anti-missile systems and other areas. The bottom line is that I'd sooner fight and risk dying for Israel than for our current system of government.

Forum List

Back