Bidenomics: Mortgage rates highest in 21 years.

My next door neighbors are trying to sell their house.

It's in a development and is precisely the mirror of my house, and in better shape than my home was when I bought it. Same size lot. Priced comparatively.

I bought mine on the day of the first showing. They've had three weekend showings and have not gotten a serious offer.

*sigh*

Watching eagerly as these neighbors will make me happy when they live on the other side of the state.

Well alrighty then!

Once again Biden’s war on working folks reads its ugly head.
I don't think it's so much a war on working folks as it is amateurs playing with macro-economics ostensibly for the greater good and ignoring microeconomics.

And it's not working, from what your Average Joe can tell... the Dems have a much greater percentage of space-cadets and dumb dreamers in their ranks.

The people are taking a beating under this regime. Food, gas, housing all out of control.
Yep. Nolo contendre.

So fix it.

You do that by (1) taking control of both houses of Congress and (2) retaking the White House.

You retake the White House by fielding a candidate (not Trump, or you'll lose for sure) who can advance the Trump agenda without the Trump baggage.

Do you really want to condemn us all to another four years of idiotic Democratic leadership?

You are running out of time to find that alternative to Trump... ya'll had better get crackin' while there is still time.

You should have seen mortgage rates 40 years ago during Reagan..Guess what? We still survived...really!...
Jul 20, 2023 — Summary: Historical mortgage rate trends ; 1987, 10.40% ; 1986, 10.39% ; 1985, 12.43% ; 1984, 13.88%.

Historical mortgage rate trends: 1970s to 2023

17.7% when Reagan was elected.

10.8% when he left office, Simp.

Once again Biden’s war on working folks reads its ugly head.

The people are taking a beating under this regime. Food, gas, housing all out of control.

Everything the left does is social injustice, hurting the poor and minorities the most. Homes will become out of reach for the average American but the rich will still be able to afford them. Everyone else must pay rent, or join the ranks of the homeless because rents are going up to.

Which time?
Government spending! Either to fund Korea and Vietnam wars, during a period the government expropriated 70%+ in federal income taxes, and uncontrolled federal spending since. Over the past five years the government has printed Monopoly money like a drunk sailor or rather a desperate politician. Now inflation is back and the retired, most vulnerable, and people that work, are the victims. Raising taxes without a substantial reduction in government spending is a fools game, accomplishes nothing more than too entice politicians to spend more.

Forum List

Back