🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bidenomics: Unemployment Goes Up Again in June

Hilarious. Biden gets higher and higher unemployment during his ‘recovery’.
More hilarious was Tramp jacking up the UE rate from 4.7% when he started to 6.3% when he left in the greatest economy in the history of the universe, but Biden bringing Tramp's failed 6.3% UE rate down to 5.9% and somehow that is terrible. :cuckoo:
Conservatives have never been good at math
Hilarious. Leftards and their TDS. They can’t defend President Applesauce Brains so they go into ranting about Trump.
Not hard to do, The Amazing Biden is busily cleaning up the mess that Fat Donnie left him.

850,000 new jobs last month

:dance:

Biden did not create any of those jobs, dancing boy. They were all as a result of red states cutting off extended unemployment benefits, and forcing people to work.
That might make sense if it were only true

The Rising Biden Tide is lifting ALL STATES

:thewave:

Bullshit. The largest increase in new jobs was in the leisure and hospitality sector, which increased by 343,000. That's almost half of the 850,000 job increase, 40.35% to be exact.

Even the Bureau of Labor Statistics says that the job increases were due to the easing of coronavirus restrictions, which is exactly what conservative state Governors and Mayors have been doing. You liberal Democrats fought them all the way, and tried to keep everything shut down...

"In June, employment in leisure and hospitality increased by 343,000, as pandemic-related restrictions continued to ease in some parts of the country..."

Employment Situation Summary

Now would you like to take a guess as to where they were referring to, when they said "some parts"?

Horseshit. Almost every state has lowered restrictions due to falling infections rates. Why lowered infection rates? Because widespread VACCINATIONS.

I'm in NYC and few are now wearing masks outside of healthcare and daycare facilities.

More hilarious was Tramp jacking up the UE rate from 4.7% when he started to 6.3% when he left in the greatest economy in the history of the universe, but Biden bringing Tramp's failed 6.3% UE rate down to 5.9% and somehow that is terrible. :cuckoo:
Hilarious. Leftards and their TDS. They can’t defend President Applesauce Brains so they go into ranting about Trump.
Not hard to do, The Amazing Biden is busily cleaning up the mess that Fat Donnie left him.

"The Amazing Biden"

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
20AFDF3D-435B-4813-A0C8-0C8A015AE4F1.gif

"The Amazing Biden"

View attachment 508122
here is your shirt. in xxxxxxxl.

JoeBidenIceCream_T-Shirt_preview_front_1024x1024.jpg

"The Amazing Biden"

View attachment 508122

View attachment 508123
Does it smell like little girls?

"The Amazing Biden"

View attachment 508122

View attachment 508123
i doubt it. i think it smells like victory. a landslide victory. even a sacred landslide victory.

DOW is up a whopping 0.29% on your wonderful jobs report.
WINNING!
California unemployment 7.9%

That's winning?

You must have kitty cat blood, charlie...

Yes silly, it's winning

ca-urate-202105.jpg

ca-payroll-202105.jpg
View attachment 508124

Yes PLEASE! All the rws need to move the fuck out of Calli, so I can one day afford to get a house there.

You can always get a tent

"The Amazing Biden"

View attachment 508122

View attachment 508123
i doubt it. i think it smells like victory. a landslide victory. even a sacred landslide victory.
California 7.9 % unemployment sounds like Biden sucks

DOW is up a whopping 0.29% on your wonderful jobs report.
WINNING!
California unemployment 7.9%

That's winning?

You must have kitty cat blood, charlie...

Yes silly, it's winning

ca-urate-202105.jpg

ca-payroll-202105.jpg
View attachment 508124

Yes PLEASE! All the rws need to move the fuck out of Calli, so I can one day afford to get a house there.
ChiComs bought all your homes, leaving you a crap filled park to pitch your tent

"The Amazing Biden"

View attachment 508122

View attachment 508123
California 7.9 % unemployment sounds like my President Biden sucks.

"The Amazing Biden"

View attachment 508122

View attachment 508123
Hilarious. Virginia unemployment is 4.5% and you’re telling yourself 7.9% is great.

"The Amazing Biden"

View attachment 508122

View attachment 508123
California 7.9 % unemployment sounds like my President Biden sucks.
Biden sucks your dick?

I wouldn't be surprised

"The Amazing Biden"

View attachment 508122

View attachment 508123
Hilarious. Virginia unemployment is 4.5% and you’re telling yourself 7.9% is great.
Hell even Mississippi has a better unemployment rate then California at 6%

The U.S. economy added 850,000 jobs in June as the pace of the recovery surged — quieting simmering fears, at least temporarily, of more lasting harm from labor and supply shortages.​
The unemployment rate changed little, ticking up to 5.9 percent from 5.8 percent.​
The news is likely to be seen as a good sign for the economy more than one year into the pandemic, after numerous wrinkles have emerged to complicate a labor recovery many hoped would be faster at this level of vaccinations.​

It ticked up because of people flooding back into the labor market.
Yeah because red states got rid of the extra unemployment benefits you dumb ass.
That would be a good answer if you could prove job gains were isolated in Red States

You can’t

Forum List

Back