🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bidenomics: Unemployment Goes Up Again in June

rightwinger
I'm in Florida and from TEXAS----both are begging for employees...My daughter lives in SC and I just saw her-------------help wanted signs all over the place.

Hilarious. Biden gets higher and higher unemployment during his ‘recovery’.
More hilarious was Tramp jacking up the UE rate from 4.7% when he started to 6.3% when he left in the greatest economy in the history of the universe, but Biden bringing Tramp's failed 6.3% UE rate down to 5.9% and somehow that is terrible. :cuckoo:
Conservatives have never been good at math
Hilarious. Leftards and their TDS. They can’t defend President Applesauce Brains so they go into ranting about Trump.
Not hard to do, The Amazing Biden is busily cleaning up the mess that Fat Donnie left him.

850,000 new jobs last month

:dance:
"The Amazing Biden"

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
View attachment 508122
here is your shirt. in xxxxxxxl.

View attachment 508123
Does it smell like little girls?
i doubt it. i think it smells like victory. a landslide victory. even a sacred landslide victory.
California 7.9 % unemployment sounds like Biden sucks
California 7.9 % unemployment sounds like my President Biden sucks.
850,000 new jobs across the US says otherwise

If you say 850,000 jobs suck, I will take that every month

rightwinger
I'm in Florida and from TEXAS----both are begging for employees...My daughter lives in SC and I just saw her-------------help wanted signs all over the place.

Maybe they need to offer higher wages

That is usually how it works

More hilarious was Tramp jacking up the UE rate from 4.7% when he started to 6.3% when he left in the greatest economy in the history of the universe, but Biden bringing Tramp's failed 6.3% UE rate down to 5.9% and somehow that is terrible. :cuckoo:
Conservatives have never been good at math
Hilarious. Leftards and their TDS. They can’t defend President Applesauce Brains so they go into ranting about Trump.
Not hard to do, The Amazing Biden is busily cleaning up the mess that Fat Donnie left him.

850,000 new jobs last month

"The Amazing Biden"

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
View attachment 508122
here is your shirt. in xxxxxxxl.

View attachment 508123
Does it smell like little girls?
i doubt it. i think it smells like victory. a landslide victory. even a sacred landslide victory.
Hilarious. Virginia unemployment is 4.5% and you’re telling yourself 7.9% is great.
huh? sober up.

DOW is up a whopping 0.29% on your wonderful jobs report.
WINNING!
California unemployment 7.9%

That's winning?

You must have kitty cat blood, charlie...

Yes silly, it's winning

ca-urate-202105.jpg

ca-payroll-202105.jpg
View attachment 508124

Yes PLEASE! All the rws need to move the fuck out of Calli, so I can one day afford to get a house there.

You can always get a tent
Maybe you like that sort of living, but my house suits me just fine.

rightwinger
Thats true in almost all places right now. People have money to spend, tourism is way up, while many are staying out of the workforce. Teen employment is breaking records.

Once the federal unemployment benefits run out in Aug job growth should be through the roof.

Last edited:
lol
yes when they opened up.....how come you did not answer my question?....
Why do you accuse people who answer your question, with not answering your question.

Their response is the answer. You just don't agree with the Jeopardy format.
because you did not answer my question.....but then you would have had to of said yes to it.....and we cant have that can we?...

All is proceeding as foretold.

Concerns of a labor shortage — and the role that the extra unemployment benefits may play in discouraging people from returning to work — have consumed the political debate in recent months, but economists have pointed to another factor they say likely plays a larger role: the fact that many schools had not fully reopened by the end of the academic calendar this year.

But many are forecasting even stronger months of growth in the fall after schools fully reopen, allowing many parents who have dropped out of the labor force to care for children to return to work.

Thank you!

I will take 850,000 new jobs EVERY month
Trump saw 1.4 million jobs gained.
He also LOST 8 million jobs and finished his term with one million fewer jobs than he started with
do you think the lock down had anything to do with those numbers?....
LOL

You think it had anything to do with the 1.4 million jobs gained?
Cant have it both ways
lol
yes when they opened up.....how come you did not answer my question?....
I did
oh you did?.....can you tell me which post?.....

because you did not answer my question.....but then you would have had to of said yes to it.....and we cant have that can we?...
Is that an admission your question was answered? But since it wasn't answered the way you expected, you lied and claimed the person didn't answer.

Ah..... The truth comes out about your claim questions go unanswered.

Is that an admission your question was answered? But since it wasn't answered the way you expected, you lied and claimed the person didn't answer.

so you said yes?......come on gene it was a simple yes or no question....

Concerns of a labor shortage — and the role that the extra unemployment benefits may play in discouraging people from returning to work — have consumed the political debate in recent months, but economists have pointed to another factor they say likely plays a larger role: the fact that many schools had not fully reopened by the end of the academic calendar this year.

But many are forecasting even stronger months of growth in the fall after schools fully reopen, allowing many parents who have dropped out of the labor force to care for children to return to work.

September should be a blockbuster job growth month because all these factors will cause a lot of people to re-enter workforce. We could see something like 1.5 million job growth with INCREASED unemployment.

so you said yes?......come on gene it was a simple yes or no question....
Had I said "si" or "oui" your complaint would still be I didn't say "yes", and hence, did not answer your question.

Your problem is that you refuse to admit when somebody answers your question, and instead play the victim.

6.Is the count of unemployed persons limited to just those people receiving unemployment insurance benefits? No; the estimate of unemployment is based on a monthly sample survey of households. All persons who are without jobs and are actively seeking and available to work are included among the unemployed. (People on temporary layoff are included even if they do not actively seek work.) There is no requirement or question relating to unemployment insurance benefits in the monthly survey.

LOL

"higher and higher??"

The unemployment rate was 6.7% when Biden was sworn in. Now, it's 5.9%.

DOW is up a whopping 0.29% on your wonderful jobs report.
WINNING!
California unemployment 7.9%

That's winning?

You must have kitty cat blood, charlie...

Yes silly, it's winning

ca-urate-202105.jpg

ca-payroll-202105.jpg
View attachment 508124

Yes PLEASE! All the rws need to move the fuck out of Calli, so I can one day afford to get a house there.
you think the right wingers are responsible for that?....i lived there 50 years and in that time it had become overwhelmingly democrat and the house prices kept going upward....how did the right wingers do that?...

The U.S. economy added 850,000 jobs in June as the pace of the recovery surged — quieting simmering fears, at least temporarily, of more lasting harm from labor and supply shortages.​
The unemployment rate changed little, ticking up to 5.9 percent from 5.8 percent.​
The news is likely to be seen as a good sign for the economy more than one year into the pandemic, after numerous wrinkles have emerged to complicate a labor recovery many hoped would be faster at this level of vaccinations.​

It ticked up because of people flooding back into the labor market.
Trump saw 1.4 million jobs in a month.
LOL

Yeah, after giving us one month where he lost 20,679,000 jobs.

Thank you!

I will take 850,000 new jobs EVERY month
Trump saw 1.4 million jobs gained.
He also LOST 8 million jobs and finished his term with one million fewer jobs than he started with
Trump-R and Hoover-R are the only presidents in the last century to leave office with fewer jobs than when they started. It's among the reasons Trump is ranked among the worst presidents in U.S. history.

Forum List

Back