🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bidenomics: Unemployment Goes Up Again in June

All is proceeding as foretold.

6.Is the count of unemployed persons limited to just those people receiving unemployment insurance benefits? No; the estimate of unemployment is based on a monthly sample survey of households. All persons who are without jobs and are actively seeking and available to work are included among the unemployed. (People on temporary layoff are included even if they do not actively seek work.) There is no requirement or question relating to unemployment insurance benefits in the monthly survey.

I swear that's what Trump always said.

Your ChiCom masters used biological weapons of mass destruction.
Al Qaeda used weapons of mass destruction against the US on 9-11. But the people judged George W. Bush by his response to the attack, and how seriously he took it.

Had Bush done to 9-11 what Trump did to the coronavirus, he would have been a one term president like Trump.

Al Qaeda used weapons of mass destruction against the US on 9-11. But the people judged George W. Bush by his response to the attack, and how seriously he took it.

Had Bush done to 9-11 what Trump did to the coronavirus, he would have been a one term president like Trump.

Thank you!

I will take 850,000 new jobs EVERY month
Trump saw 1.4 million jobs gained.
He also LOST 8 million jobs and finished his term with one million fewer jobs than he started with
do you think the lock down had anything to do with those numbers?....
LOL

You think it had anything to do with the 1.4 million jobs gained?
Cant have it both ways
lol
yes when they opened up.....how come you did not answer my question?....
I did
oh you did?.....can you tell me which post?.....
Why are you so fucking dense?
Not engaging your stupid games

Thank you!

He also LOST 8 million jobs and finished his term with one million fewer jobs than he started with
LOL

Cant have it both ways
lol
I did
was the question to tough for you?.....

lol
He believed his question should only be answered "yes" or "no". But he went off the cliff by claiming no answer was given at all.
thats right.....i asked RW not you this....."do you think the lock down had anything to do with those numbers?.."

and you jumped in with a question,not an answer......."Do you think the lock down had anything to do with 600,000 eventual deaths? Compared to the 2.4 million projected without lock downs?."........we were talking about UE not deaths.....so no you did not answer that question....

Thank you!

LOL

Cant have it both ways
lol
I did

Asked and answered
Not playing your childish games

Now, in a hundred words or more, explain what was unacceptable about my answer

thats right.....i asked RW not you this....."do you think the lock down had anything to do with those numbers?.."
And he answered you, as did I

RW: You think it had anything to do with the 1.4 million jobs gained?
Cant have it both ways

MG: Do you think the lock down had anything to do with 600,000 eventual deaths?
Compared to the 2.4 million projected without lock downs.

Thank you!

LOL

Cant have it both ways
lol
I did

Asked and answered

you answered my question with one of your own....so no you did not answer that question....but if you notice i did answer yours....because i am not the one who plays the games.....

And he answered you, as did I

RW: You think it had anything to do with the 1.4 million jobs gained?
Cant have it both ways

MG: Do you think the lock down had anything to do with 600,000 eventual deaths?
Compared to the 2.4 million projected without lock downs.
gene when you are in a thread notice the topic.....my question was about Unemployment,which is what the thread is about.....you jumped over to dearh figures....so you did not answer that question either....

Thank you!

LOL

Cant have it both ways
lol
I did

Asked and answered

you answered my question with one of your own....so no you did not answer that question....but if you notice i did answer yours....because i am not the one who plays the games.....
I said answer in a hundred words or more

Go at it

You can claim "that's not an answer", but instead you claimed he didn't answer your question.

gene when you are in a thread notice the topic.....my question was about Unemployment,which is what the thread is about.....you jumped over to dearh figures....so you did not answer that question either....
I have proof I answered the question. You didn't like the answer. Any time you don't like the answer, instead of asking for a more specific answer, you claim the person failed to answer.

Thank you!

LOL

Cant have it both ways
lol
I did

Asked and answered

I said answer in a hundred words or more

Go at it
have a good dance RW....there is a reason they call you the king....lol....

I have proof I answered the question. You didn't like the answer. Any time you don't like the answer, instead of asking for a more specific answer, you claim the person failed to answer.
going from a question about unemployment to answering it, with one about death numbers?....i guess to you that makes sense.....

going from a question about unemployment to answering it, with one about death numbers?....i guess to you that makes sense.....
Then you should have said I didn't address the question. Not that I didn't answer it. Especially since you said the same of two peoples answers, and not just mine.

Forum List

Back