Bidens' answer to homelessness? Heated sidewalks!

Was that your goal?
In Pennsylvania, Philly is the Prog city of destruction for the state. Endless resources sent there from the suckers living in other areas. And no appreciation ever from recipients. Goals and poverty institutions even gentrified is the end of civilization.

While the homeless freeze in the woods around Berlin, New Hampshire and deadly Fentanyl continues to kill the addicted poor, city officials are celebrating a 20-million-dollar boondoggle from Biden’s infrastructure bill to heat the city’s sidewalks. The grant that makes as much sense as installing an air conditioner in a rusted 1947 junkyard Studebaker, is another glaring example of a bizarre presidential administration out of control and out to lunch in these dangerous times.

Twenty million dollars would go a long way to alleviating some of the suffering of Berlin’s poorest citizens but of course letting the poor people die as they eat cake is all the rage these days as they have no power to protest. The gimmick, that heartens clueless city officials, is like an unexpected lottery win by bad alcoholic parents as their children starve from malnutrition. Berlin’s frozen homeless casualties are just one more example of the Biden administration trying to buy votes before the mid-term elections.

Has the whole country gone stupid? It would seem so.

Are heated streets and sidewalks in downtown Berlin's future?

Watters: Biden breaks ground on $20M heated sidewalk - The Global Herald

New Hampshire Fentanyl Death Statistics | LiveStories

What Explains Fentanyl's Grip on New Hampshire? Four Factors to Consider | New Hampshire Public Radio (nhpr.org)

and of course when you open the links one finds out it has nothing to do with the homeless but with helping businesses during the winter months and would take the place of salt and etc being laid each time there is ice and snow

So, the US is population is that gullible they need a president to be their conscience. No wonder they are drug abusers.
Not conscience. Why would you say something so incomprehensible? Are you high? The president has nothing to do with the adulterated products. The fault is in not stopping the smugglers in the first place.

and of course when you open the links one finds out it has nothing to do with the homeless but with helping businesses during the winter months and would take the place of salt and etc being laid each time there is ice and snow
Links aside. The reality is that the homeless will be pitching tents on that heated sidewalk and fighting for space.

Links aside. The reality is that the homeless will be pitching tents on that heated sidewalk and fighting for space.

Unless you have some data showing otherwise, I am doubting homelessness is a big issue in Berlin NH, a town of less than 10,000 people.

Unless you have some data showing otherwise, I am doubting homelessness is a big issue in Berlin NH, a town of less than 10,000 people.
It's been a problem for awhile now.

While the homeless freeze in the woods around Berlin, New Hampshire and deadly Fentanyl continues to kill the addicted poor, city officials are celebrating a 20-million-dollar boondoggle from Biden’s infrastructure bill to heat the city’s sidewalks. The grant that makes as much sense as installing an air conditioner in a rusted 1947 junkyard Studebaker, is another glaring example of a bizarre presidential administration out of control and out to lunch in these dangerous times.

Twenty million dollars would go a long way to alleviating some of the suffering of Berlin’s poorest citizens but of course letting the poor people die as they eat cake is all the rage these days as they have no power to protest. The gimmick, that heartens clueless city officials, is like an unexpected lottery win by bad alcoholic parents as their children starve from malnutrition. Berlin’s frozen homeless casualties are just one more example of the Biden administration trying to buy votes before the mid-term elections.

Has the whole country gone stupid? It would seem so.

Are heated streets and sidewalks in downtown Berlin's future?

Watters: Biden breaks ground on $20M heated sidewalk - The Global Herald

New Hampshire Fentanyl Death Statistics | LiveStories

What Explains Fentanyl's Grip on New Hampshire? Four Factors to Consider | New Hampshire Public Radio (nhpr.org)
The GOP won't be able to stop all of this kind of unnecessary and senseless spending as the Democrats will still have the Senate fillibuster, but the GOP can't help but stop some of it.

This morning I was looking at the new tent city for the migrants in New York complete with showers, toilets, recreation, even a popcorn machine, and a fancy dining hall providing three hot meals a day all courtesy of you and me, Mr. and Mrs. taxpayer. Meanwhile a nearby homeless shelter is described as 'hellish' and a 'scandal'.

Millions to heat a sidewalk in the midst of some of the worst inflation this country has ever seen, and with so many suffering and struggling to keep their heads above water is not only stupid, it is criminal. There are 10,000 homeless in Berlin NH alone.

Vote red in this election people. It won't fix everything by a long shot, but it might stop at least some of the insanity.

And for those who think Fox News doesn't report news:

I can't recall any city that does not have a homeless problem. Where I live doesn't but we don't have any public property. That might be what it takes.

My little city of 25,000 or so does not have any that I have seen.

Forum List

Back