Biden's bizarre screaming "NAME ME ONE WORLD LEADER WHO WOULD TRADE PLACES WITH XI JINPING!!!"

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Aside from the expected fumbles, slurs, and gaffes the strangest moment to me was when Biden begins angrily yelling about his master Xi. "NAME ME ONE WORLD LEADER WHO WOULD TRADE PLACES WITH XI JINPING!!! NAME ME ONE!!! NAME ME ONE!!!

Huh? What the heck does that mean? Like China has something to fear from little Grasshopper Joe and his feckless military leadership? There's probably a hundred world leaders who would like to be head of the most powerful Communist regime in the world. What an embarrassment this brain damaged traitor is to America.

He thinks the shrieking will hide his inability to speak above the level of a 3-year old... which is exactly what a child would think.

No idea what that trading places screeching was about.... I'm sure the marxist politburo has had time to play "7 steps to Kevin Bacon" and offered a laughable translation and a scolding because we can't understand the "sophisticated nuances" from that stuttering shit clown.

Those were some doozy brain farts the other night. I'll wait for the "let's laugh and point at it" compilation....

He thinks the shrieking will hide his inability to speak above the level of a 3-year old... which is exactly what a child would think.

No idea what that trading places screeching was about.... I'm sure the marxist politburo has had time to play "7 steps to Kevin Bacon" and offered a laughable translation and a scolding because we can't understand the "sophisticated nuances" from that stuttering shit clown.

Those were some doozy brain farts the other night. I'll wait for the "let's laugh and point at it" compilation....

View attachment 755378

Dumbfuck looked like he's thinking where am I?

Aside from the expected fumbles, slurs, and gaffes the strangest moment to me was when Biden begins angrily yelling about his master Xi. "NAME ME ONE WORLD LEADER WHO WOULD TRADE PLACES WITH XI JINPING!!! NAME ME ONE!!! NAME ME ONE!!!

Huh? What the heck does that mean? Like China has something to fear from little Grasshopper Joe and his feckless military leadership? There's probably a hundred world leaders who would like to be head of the most powerful Communist regime in the world. What an embarrassment this brain damaged traitor is to America.

Well pretty much every Dem in the House and Senate would love that job.

MAGAts.Trying.Anything.To.Distract.From.Being.Owned.During.SOTU. :heehee:

He wouldn't change places with Xi either--Biden has been compromised by the CCP for years.

Huh? What the heck does that mean? Like China has something to fear from little Grasshopper Joe and his feckless military leadership? There's probably a hundred world leaders who would like to be head of the most powerful Communist regime in the world. What an embarrassment this brain damaged traitor is to America.l

laptop
weather baroon

Biden has to sound tough

Biden's always pitched himself as a tuff guy and the Democrats buy it. Nothing has to make sense to Democrats. Substance is unimportant to them. Post #7 is a good example.

They get an extra ration of rice every time they apologize for the stammering shit clown, or say "MAGA".... if they spell it right....
It would be nice if someone took the vegetable to task when he attacks MAGA. I, seriously, would like to know what Biden and the democrats have against making America great again? Seems to me that, as Americans, that would be the end game.

He was speaking up for the sake of Bernie's malfunctioning hearing aid.

Or maybe it was to distract everyone from the fact that his stupid wife had just lip embraced his First Lady's hubbie.

Or maybe it's a sign of burgeoning senility.

Or perhaps he's just a complete imbecile.

I'm goin' with all of the above.

It would be nice if someone took the vegetable to task when he attacks MAGA. I, seriously, would like to know what Biden and the democrats have against making America great again? Seems to me that, as Americans, that would be the end game.

Considering he plagiarized MAGA's entire platform during the speech, you'd think he'd come clean.

Fortunately, the ratings were a bust so the grift was too.

That was some weird shit.

Any theories on what that screaming rant was supposed to mean?

Does he think Xi fears the wrath of Joe? I highly doubt that. I'm pretty sure Trudeau, who has openly said he admired the Chinese dictatorship, would hop on it, as likely would Macron, Ardern and the other WEF lunatics, who are fully capable of loving the ever living heck out of a dictatorship- but it didn't seem to be the least bit rational.

Forum List

Back