Biden's cheesy pre-scripted "press conferences" and "speeches"

OK, next prepared question from the next designated "reporter", make sure you're asking exactly what's on that paper that we told you to ask, nothing more, nothing less.

Come on man! That wasn't the question I was supposed to answer!

Tramp is like Groundhog Day, you hear one rally , and you heard them all. They are all BS.

Helluva lot more listening to Trump than your muddledd brain drained kiddie groper

With tramp entertainment is the most you will get, with Biden facts.

Would that be truth over facts? :laughing0301:

Personally, I choose fiction over myth.

There's something to be said about Fairy Tales being more reliable than the DNC party.

Biden needs to stick with what he can handle and that isn't much. The most successful moments of Biden's political career are when he's shaking someone down. The man is useless for anything else. MAGA

I mean, they're basically telling the public that Biden is too stupid and fucked up in the head to not be told the questions in advance in order to have any chance of being able to answer them without making a total fool of himself. I guess we have Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and the rest of the Democrat commie fascists to thank for pushing Biden as the eventual nominee and therefore making it a cakewalk for Trump to win in a landslide this November!

And those Einstein's thought Joe was 1/2 brain dead. This makes them near total brain dead.

Forum List

Back