Biden’s cowardice is dragging out the war in Ukraine

Biden (+ Jake Sullivan)’s cowardice is dragging out the war in Ukraine, Do you agree ?

• Yes! I do

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, I dont

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
we could win this war many times already, I voted Yes ....
still, Biden (+ Jake Sullivan)’s cowardice is dragging out the war in Ukraine, do you agree ?

1722992506564.png

We all know there would be no war with Trump.
wrong, This is nuts. He has no idea how he's going to negotiate an end to this war, except, I think, that his affinity for vladimir putin will lead to concessions to the Moscow side that are going to be devastating for Ukraine. So, I think this is a very dark moment."
-
ex-adviser on national security John Bolton

Trump doesn't even understand the conflict or its consequences. He has an overly simplistic view of the world and proposes overly simplified "solutions".

wrong, This is nuts. He has no idea how he's going to negotiate an end to this war, except, I think, that his affinity for vladimir putin will lead to concessions to the Moscow side that are going to be devastating for Ukraine. So, I think this is a very dark moment."
-
ex-adviser on national security John Bolton

Trump doesn't even understand the conflict or its consequences. He has an overly simplistic view of the world and proposes overly simplified "solutions".

Yep. It's true.

When Ukraine had pilots, they flew migs. The ghost of Kiev flew a mig.
Most of them have HAVE BEEN KILLED IN MIGs (ITS A DEATH TRAP) , MIG IS not even close to F-16

Why ALL Muscovite Weapons SUCK (Tanks, Ships, Planes, Armor) - COMPILATION

T-90 is the best modern tank, because no other tank doubles as low earth orbit rocket.​

Su-57 is so stealthy it's never been used.​

etc.

Most of them have HAVE BEEN KILLED IN MIGs (ITS A DEATH TRAP) , MIG IS not even close to F-16

Why ALL Muscovite Weapons SUCK (Tanks, Ships, Planes, Armor) - COMPILATION

T-90 is the best modern tank, because no other tank doubles as low earth orbit rocket.​

Su-57 is so stealthy it's never been used.​

etc.

You're retarded.

Biden stopped migs because he didn't want to escalate.

Now he is sending f16s.

Many Ukrainians would be alive today if migs had arrived from Poland.

Forum List

Back