Biden’s dog commander has committed 10 assaults

If this dog was wearing a mask we would be safe
Joe pushed mask as the ultimate safe issue but look at this

The agent would have been more than justified, pulling his weapon and killing the dog.

The encounter began when Commander "came down the stairs and walked toward" the agent, who was seated at the bottom of a stairwell in the White House.
In the unprovoked attack, the dog reportedly bit the agent's arm on the triceps area, and chomped down on the quad muscle area of the leg when the agent stood up.
Another agent wrote that the bite victim reported being in "a considerable amount of pain" and said a steel cart had to be used as a shield to prevent further attack.
Two days after the incident, the attack victim emailed a colleague who asked about the recovery.
"My leg and arm still hurt," the injured agent replied. "He bit me twice and ran at me twice."
"What a joke … if it wasn't their dog he would already have been put down

In the real world, at a minimum, the Bidens would be sued for that animal's actions. I love dogs and wouldn't demand he be put down but I WOULD sue the hell out of the owners.

In the real world, at a minimum, the Bidens would be sued for that animal's actions. I love dogs and wouldn't demand he be put down but I WOULD sue the hell out of the owners.
I like dogs also, but if attacked by a dog, a German Shepherd such as my 90lb Lexie, the dog had better have disabled my right arm, or Walther would be out by the second run at me, emptying the magazine until the dog no long posed a threat.

I like dogs also, but if attacked by a dog, a German Shepherd such as my 90lb Lexie, the dog had better have disabled my right arm, or Walther would be out by the second run at me, emptying the magazine until the dog no long posed a threat.
Poodie the Poodle Princess says leave her new boyfriend alone! He's dreamy! She's just a hot mess!
Poodie Princess.png

Poodie the Poodle Princess says leave her new boyfriend alone! He's dreamy! She's just a hot mess!
View attachment 807919
I bet she's a sweety and never bit a secret service agent in her life. Kinda look like she frequently sinks her teeth into a lot of kibble, though, or possibly it's the camera angle.:D

I bet she's a sweety and never bit a secret service agent in her life. Kinda look like she frequently sinks her teeth into a lot of kibble, though, or possibly it's the camera angle.:D
She lives to bite the crap out of me though. She now bites my butt when I get up and starts dancing on her hind legs so I will pick her up. :texflag:

Isn't this the doggo that they sent home because he was biting people? Why is this on two websites?

She lives to bite the crap out of me though. She now bites my butt when I get up and starts dancing on her hind legs so I will pick her up. :texflag:

Isn't this the doggo that they sent home because he was biting people? Why is this on two websites?
Actually this is the second biting Biden dog. The first that had to be kicked out of the White House was named Major.

Forum List

Back