Biden's job approval is bad news for the GOP

Joe Biden's low profile, professional behavior, and sensitivity to the plight of the underprivileged stands in stark contrast to Donald Trump's (less than) Presidential behavior.

This.

He's quiet, boring, doing the job (whether you agree with the positions or not), and frankly, acts like a professional with a job to do. He is filling his cabinet, without a lot of fanfare, and setting a legislative agenda.

What a refreshing change from the daily, sometimes 24/7 tweet-storms and tweet rums (Trump version of a tantrum), the constants taunts and clashes with the media, with various public figures...nice to open the news and see what's going on instead of the latest Trumprage and lies.
Boring on the political stage is a good thing.

Joe Biden's low profile, professional behavior, and sensitivity to the plight of the underprivileged stands in stark contrast to Donald Trump's (less than) Presidential behavior.

This.

He's quiet, boring, doing the job (whether you agree with the positions or not), and frankly, acts like a professional with a job to do. He is filling his cabinet, without a lot of fanfare, and setting a legislative agenda.

What a refreshing change from the daily, sometimes 24/7 tweet-storms and tweet rums (Trump version of a tantrum), the constants taunts and clashes with the media, with various public figures...nice to open the news and see what's going on instead of the latest Trumprage and lies.

The media won't tell you what's really going on. But hey, you can stay dumb and happy, just like they intend.

Nobody likes what Biden is doing except maybe China.

I like what Biden is doing. After four years of neverending mind-fuck-circus Presidency this feels like a blissful vacation.

I guess there goes your bullshit.
You mean destroying the country?

No moron, I don't mean that.

Why the hell would I?
Sure you do, asswipe. You're a typical hardcore far Left whackjob who wants to tear the US apart and institute Communism.

Not-stupid people understand that while there maybe political differences among Americans we all MEAN America to do well.

So that is what I mean, so take your insinuation that I mean otherwise and shove it up your silly, ignorant ass.
Except for white Conservative Evangelical Christians, then discriminate and persecute away with impunity. Sorry, but the Left need to be eliminated for the good of the country and REAL Americans.

?? You don't seem to grasp what you are reading. I may not agree with "Conservative Evangelical Christians", but I never said they MEAN harm to America.

As far as someone prosecuting them in America? You are out to lunch.

You also have naive understanding of "left" and "right" they are not some sort of absolutist, uniform movements.

Used to be that tarrif-heavy protectionism was a left thing and free trade was the right thing, now it pretty much switched because nationalists are dominating righty politics.

Bill Gates is a leftie - how exactly do you want to "eliminate" him?

Last edited:
It's early the Biden Presidency, but despite Republican name calling and criticism, Joe is far more popular than was Donald Trump among registered voters. Two weeks into a new administration, a majority of Americans say they have at least some confidence in President Joe Biden and his ability to manage the myriad crises facing the nation, including the raging coronavirus pandemic.

Overall, 61% approve of Biden’s handling of his job in his first days in office, according to a new poll from the Associated Press–NORC (Far higher than Trump's 45 %) Center for Public Affairs Research, and 54.5% in the latest real clear politics poll. Though the bulk of Biden’s support is from fellow Democrats, about a quarter of Republicans say they approve of his early days in office.

These high poll numbers will no doubt erode with time, but unless Joe Biden suffers a series of major setbacks (unlikely) The Biden - Harris team (and by extension Democratic lawmakers) will be the dominant party the foreseeable future. :bye1:

LOL Lets see how long those poll numbers last once his EO's kick in and people get a look at what they do. I doubt he could get 30% once America gets a look at his programs and what they will cost.

It's early the Biden Presidency, but despite Republican name calling and criticism, Joe is far more popular than was Donald Trump among registered voters. Two weeks into a new administration, a majority of Americans say they have at least some confidence in President Joe Biden and his ability to manage the myriad crises facing the nation, including the raging coronavirus pandemic.

Overall, 61% approve of Biden’s handling of his job in his first days in office, according to a new poll from the Associated Press–NORC (Far higher than Trump's 45 %) Center for Public Affairs Research, and 54.5% in the latest real clear politics poll. Though the bulk of Biden’s support is from fellow Democrats, about a quarter of Republicans say they approve of his early days in office.

These high poll numbers will no doubt erode with time, but unless Joe Biden suffers a series of major setbacks (unlikely) The Biden - Harris team (and by extension Democratic lawmakers) will be the dominant party the foreseeable future. :bye1:

An average of historically demonstrated fake polls is still fake.

China Joe has a 100% approval rating by the CCP.
Biden is far too friendly with Taiwan to be "China Joe".
China Joe would toss Taiwan to China like a bone to a dog. CCP owns China Joe.
ok, we're waiting...

A little early for this. If it were 5% approval I would say the same thing. Give the man at least two years and let's see where we stand. Only fair.
Why the fuck should we. You didn't even give Trump one day.

A little early for this. If it were 5% approval I would say the same thing. Give the man at least two years and let's see where we stand. Only fair.
Why the fuck should we. You didn't even give Trump one day.
Me? You got the wrong person.

I've cared for a dementia patient
I've seen seen videos of him sniffing little girls....and women.

• "I've cared for a dementia patient." (underlining by my avatar)
    Therefore poster Irish holds herself (?) out as an expert in diagnosing dementia by simply watching edited videos on the worldwide web offered by partisan political interests.
    Gotcha, Ma'am. Ugogurl!

• Joe Biden is a pedophile because..........well, the poster Irish states "I've seen video of him sniffing little girls....and women."
    Now that is a damning indictment. Ever thought of filing a criminal complaint against him, Irish? After all, you've seen edited videos on the internet offered by political partisans so.....so, dammit!.....it's just gotta be true.
    After all, when one desperately wants it to be true, well, it should be.

ps....Irish Lass, ---free advice, and worth every penny---- but your postings on dementia and pedophilia is kinda sorta playing right smack into the middle of all of those really demeaning stereotypes of the Irish. And I'm mildly sure you don't really want that.

But good luck to you,
    Chillicothe ;)

China Joe has a 100% approval rating by the CCP.
Biden is far too friendly with Taiwan to be "China Joe".
China Joe would toss Taiwan to China like a bone to a dog. CCP owns China Joe.
ok, we're waiting...

For what, are you talking to yourself--I don't see a question here. LOL

This.

The media won't tell you what's really going on. But hey, you can stay dumb and happy, just like they intend.

Or I can stay smart and informed by reading a VARIETY of media...just like you don't.

This.

Or I can stay smart and informed by reading a VARIETY of media...just like you don't.
When the smart and the informed happen please let us know.

This.

The key word is bolded.

This.

The key word is bolded.

The key word is "Variety" - sticking to Alex Jones and Brietbart and PJMedia doesn't constitute variety.

Branch out. Be informed.

Good day.

This.

When the smart and the informed happen please let us know.

I hope you don't consider yourself an example of either smart or informed.

This.

The key word is bolded.

The key word is "Variety" - sticking to Alex Jones and Brietbart and PJMedia doesn't constitute variety.

Branch out. Be informed.

Good day.
Reading Variety hasn't helped you at all.
At least admit you lean way Liberal because you work in a university.

Forum List

Back