Bidens jump the COVID vaccine line

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Mr. Biden is a private citizen, safely locked away in the Biden Bunker with a mask. Next month, if he takes the oath, sure. But now, he ain't nothing.

"Dr." Jill Biden is apparently still pretending to be a medical professional.

Mr. Biden is a private citizen, safely locked away in the Biden Bunker with a mask. Next month, if he takes the oath, sure. But now, he ain't nothing.

I thought you guys didn't want the vaccine. I thought it had a secret microchip in it to track you. I thought it was a secret plot by Bill Gates and George Soros to poison everyone.

I thought you guys didn't want the vaccine. I thought it had a secret microchip in it to track you. I thought it was a secret plot by Bill Gates and George Soros to poison everyone.
what does that have to do with the OP???

I thought they were deathly afraid Kamala was going to replace him and would want Joe well protected from illness. There is no pleasing these people.

I thought they were deathly afraid Kamala was going to replace him and would want Joe well protected from illness. There is no pleasing these people.

Both Joe and The Hoe are about equal in their unsuitability for office and both would be fake presidents.

Joe Biden is the president elect and Jill Biden has a PHD and is a Doctor of Ed.

You know it Polishprince, so why are you acting so stupid?

Both Joe and The Hoe are about equal in their unsuitability for office and both would be fake presidents.
Most voters in the whole country disagree with you. You lost, but you don't have to constantly sound like such a loser.

Joe Biden is the president elect and Jill Biden has a PHD and is a Doctor of Ed.

You know it Polishprince, so why are you acting so stupid?

How does a "Doctor of Ed" qualify for priority vaccine?

"President Elect" isn't an official office, right now he is a private citizen.

To be fair, I would assume it's an attempt to set a good example, the same as it was when Vice President Pence got it. Insofar as it's the first and only attempt at leadership we've seen out of The Usurper, I'm okay with it.

Forum List

Back