Biden's Justice Department takes a steaming dook on the First Amendment - Indicts Meme Creator for --- ELECTION INTERFERENCE???

I don’t care if someone has a meme saying it’s fun to jump off a bridge or Obama was a good President.

Just study German history preceding WWII to see where America, under Biden, is going.

This means almost every major newspaper and magazine will be charged for spreading misinformation.

Nothing says ‘normal, legitimate election’ like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust, opposing a bipartisan investigation of the voting and silencing all election questions.
See what happens when a bunch of bums invade the capitol and stop the investigation?
You mean Congress?
Yes, they were at the start of arguing for an investigation at the federal level when the bums overran the capitol and pissed off Congress.

I don’t care if someone has a meme saying it’s fun to jump off a bridge or Obama was a good President.

Just study German history preceding WWII to see where America, under Biden, is going.

This means almost every major newspaper and magazine will be charged for spreading misinformation.
Do any newsprint or media ever tell you it was okay to vote via text?

Last edited:
Nothing says ‘normal, legitimate election’ like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust, opposing a bipartisan investigation of the voting and silencing all election questions.
See what happens when a bunch of bums invade the capitol and stop the investigation?
You mean Congress?
Yes, they were at the start of arguing for an investigation at the federal level when the bums overran the capitol and pissed off Congress.
So you agree that congress are a bunch of bums who interrupted an investigation. Very good!

Do any newsprint or media ever tell you is was okay to vote via text?
They seemed to be OK with voting without a corresponding signature, name or actual citizenship.

You mean Congress?
So you agree that congress are a bunch of bums who interrupted an investigation. Very good!
Yuk-yuk, will you be here all week doing this gag?

You mean Congress?
Yuk-yuk, will you be here all week doing this gag?
Only if it takes as long for others to get the jokes.

They seemed to be OK with voting without a corresponding signature, name or actual citizenship.
If that is the rules they allow then there is nothing I can do. The way they collect a signature on a computer screen(LCD) and then when you write on that tiny computer screen(LCD) it will never match.

View attachment 449499
Says the liar

If that is the rules they allow then there is nothing I can do. The way they collect a signature on a computer screen(LCD) and then when you write on that tiny computer screen(LCD) it will never match.
And if they were journalists they would be doing unending investigations into voting abnormalities. You can be sure that if trump won and got 60% mail-in and Biden got 32% mail-in they would be.

View attachment 449499
Says the liar
Nope. I'm no tRumpling.

And if they were journalists they would be doing unending investigations into voting abnormalities. You can be sure that if trump won and got 60% mail-in and Biden got 32% mail-in they would be.
The only ones who are privy to voter information is certain people with court orders or a legislative order a media outlet can't obtain the info until they have filed an FOI request..

Try telling the truth and it won't be a problem.

Seems proper to me.
You are fresh out of anything American. I would not brag about it.

Voting is one of the most important things that make America, America. Anyone that tries to screw with that should be charged.
So if I post Democrats make sure to show up on Wednesday to vote, that gets me 10 years in jail?

I have no idea what it would get you. I have no idea what the law is. They will either have evidence on this person or not.

You have no idea...but it seems proper to you.

Thanks for helping to clear this up for us.

I don't know what the law I was questioned on states but I support addressing people who try and screw with people's right to vote.

But you don't know if that happened here or not.

That's why we have trials.

I get that.

I think you are terrorist. I don't know why, but I think you are.

So we should put you on trial. So we can find out if I am right.

Seems proper to me.

Voting is one of the most important things that make America, America. Anyone that tries to screw with that should be charged.
So if I post Democrats make sure to show up on Wednesday to vote, that gets me 10 years in jail?

I have no idea what it would get you. I have no idea what the law is. They will either have evidence on this person or not.

I don't know what the law I was questioned on states but I support addressing people who try and screw with people's right to vote.

I get that.

Go for it.

Seems proper to me.

I get that.

Go for it.

That is what the DOJ is doing.

But you know this.

Seems proper to me.

I get that.

Go for it.

That is what the DOJ is doing.

But you know this.

It's clear as to why they are doing this.

Forum List

Back