My First trip to McDonalds in years. My Big Mac combo with regular drink was FOURTEEN DOLLARS!!!

You mean a Happy Meal for $10? Lol jk
you got ripped off. I can get the same thing here for under 10
1722274644288.png

Had to take the wife to ER yesterday. She's ok but we stayed until midnight and we were starving. The only place open was McDonalds so I swung in and ordered a Big Mac Combo. FOURTEEN BUCKS for a regular size burger fries and drink! :oops: WooHoo let's hear it for the Biden/Harris Economy! No wonder half of Americans run out of money by the end of the month.
Are you sure the diversity hire behind the counter didnt ring it up wrong?

1722274714445.png

Why are you complaining? You already said it was an emergency and you don't eat there very often anyway, so fourteen dollars for a delicious meal is not something you will indulge in very often.

Try to skip a meal to make up for that $14, it might prevent another trip to the ER.
considering the health impacts of such a meal, a good portion of the $14 should go into pay into the health care system as they do with cigarettes.

Had to take the wife to ER yesterday. She's ok but we stayed until midnight and we were starving. The only place open was McDonalds so I swung in and ordered a Big Mac Combo. FOURTEEN BUCKS for a regular size burger fries and drink!

You were took. I just checked local McDonalds prices in my area:

Screen Shot 2024-07-29 at 1.36.54 PM.png

According to CNN, the national average price for the Big Mac Combo Meal is $9.29.

Still, I'd sooner go hungry than patronize any fast food burger joint these days.