My First trip to McDonalds in years. My Big Mac combo with regular drink was FOURTEEN DOLLARS!!!

But $14 was to high except maybe in california
Do you really think, the leftist Biden admin would target NY and LA the most? :lol:

3e304bb674e3820dd332464d000a72c4fdb749ee.png

Inflation is still hitting certain states particularly hard​

Feb 22, 2023
(Click on link for interactive map. This article seems to indicate Texas, Florida and Arizona have been hit the worst.)
1722280048731.png

Had to take the wife to ER yesterday. She's ok but we stayed until midnight and we were starving. The only place open was McDonalds so I swung in and ordered a Big Mac Combo. FOURTEEN BUCKS for a regular size burger fries and drink! :oops: WooHoo let's hear it for the Biden/Harris Economy! No wonder half of Americans run out of money by the end of the month.
shit food and it's Like Fine Dinning cost.. Wow!

When I was in HS, I used to get FIVE McDonalds hamburgers with tax for an even BUCK.
McDonald's was my frst job at 15 or 16 years old.

It employed all of the High School kids from the surrounding area.

And that was basically the scenario for all of the different fast food places.

It was actually a pretty fun job back then.

If you go into a McD's now it's all adult Mexicans working. All speaking Spanish back there.

''Americana'' itself has gradually eroded in this regard.

I was just reading this from CNBC about Executives saying prices are too high.

I think they knew all along. But didn't care because people will continue to buy their food - even if it is expensive!
Well, sure...but I think the number of people who used to buy at McDonald's has risen! People are going elsewhere, or cooking at home.

Again, they have to meet the supply and demand. How do you think they have to pay their delivery trucks? How are they suppose to pay for the food that comes into the store, so it can be served to the people out the door? They have to pay their employees. The minium wage at $25/hour hurt them. Because, they had to raise the prices to meet the demands of paying these employees at that wage! (There is much more...)

Here: Sonic two hotdogs and a large tots is $10.
A Whataburger, larger fires and drink are $10.

As noted, you were boned.

If you MarathonMike are spending $14-$18 for a Combo Meal then you simply are doing it wrong.

The APP has all kind of great deals, breakfast and Lunch, at MANY Fast Food Places.

Quit bitching about paying $14 when you could have paid $5-$8, easily.

It's like when they say they paid $5.39 for a gallon of gas, but refuse to post the proof by simply taking a screen shot of "Gas Buddy"

They know they are lying and worse, they then call us liars.
We know a few on here that do just that....

Ranting about stuff and is not backing up with any proof.