The attempt to Usurp the supreme Court will fail.

If you don't have immunity All presidents in the future will simply be sued and prosecuted out of office for no good reason at all. It's not a perfect solution but you can't do without it.

A vote for Trump is never having to vote again ...

Warrantless wire taps ... are you kidding me? ...

If you don't have immunity All presidents in the future will simply be sued and prosecuted out of office for no good reason at all. It's not a perfect solution but you can't do without it.
That’s a silly thing to say. Presidents aren’t being prosecuted for no good reason. Seems like a “solution” in search of a problem.

That’s a silly thing to say. Presidents aren’t being prosecuted for no good reason. Seems like a “solution” in search of a problem.
I seriously doubt it. You take away that immunity and the office will become awash with unfounded accusations and legal actions.... It's almost guaranteed.

You won't be able to sit a President.... And will have to reinstate the law.

Save time, don't make the stupid mistake Harry Reid made.

Constraint and good conduct are already guaranteed by the Senate impeachment process.

Anything extra is reaching for power that doesn't belong in that branch.

I seriously doubt it. You take away that immunity and the office will become awash with unfounded accusations and legal actions.... It's almost guaranteed.

You won't be able to sit a President.... And will have to reinstate the law.

Save time, don't make the stupid mistake Harry Reid made.

Constraint and good conduct are already guaranteed by the Senate impeachment process.

Anything extra is reaching for power that doesn't belong in that branch.
We never had it before and this has never been a problem.

Unfounded accusations happen to everyone but they don’t result in criminal prosecutions. The courts don’t accept unfounded accusations as the basis of prosecutions.

We never had it before and this has never been a problem.

Unfounded accusations happen to everyone but they don’t result in criminal prosecutions. The courts don’t accept unfounded accusations as the basis of prosecutions.

That hasn't panned out to be true. After watching The incredible legal contortions in New York State there is absolutely no question that the law would be abused from here on out by both sides. The presidential immunity clause is the only thing that stops that from happening.

There is still enough sanity in Congress as corrupt as it is to understand that co-equal is co equal. This court is functioning just fine. There have been numerous decisions showing that the justices on the court value jurisprudence more than they do political separation.

None more outstanding than the 9 to 0 decision to block state supreme courts from eliminating Trump from the ballot.

Kavanaugh has made a number of liberal decisions. Jackson Brown has made a number of conservative decisions.

The court is healthy. It wasn't healthy when the prune was there. She had a larger than life presence and a disdain for the Constitution.

Jackson Brown has been something of a pleasant surprise frankly. Perhaps a disappointment to the left.

Jo

usurp?

:auiqs.jpg:

I understand what you're saying and I have some sympathy for your position. I wish it wasn't that way but I am convinced that unless you keep the immunity no president will be able to sit in the seat for more than a few months. It would more or less render elections null and void.
Yes because Trump told you that. Idiot. I mean seriously

Life imitating art

1722271276596.png

There is still enough sanity in Congress as corrupt as it is to understand that co-equal is co equal. This court is functioning just fine. There have been numerous decisions showing that the justices on the court value jurisprudence more than they do political separation.

None more outstanding than the 9 to 0 decision to block state supreme courts from eliminating Trump from the ballot.

Kavanaugh has made a number of liberal decisions. Jackson Brown has made a number of conservative decisions.

The court is healthy. It wasn't healthy when the prune was there. She had a larger than life presence and a disdain for the Constitution.

Jackson Brown has been something of a pleasant surprise frankly. Perhaps a disappointment to the left.

Jo

It is only fait that SCOTUS be above any and all rules and laws since they made the POTUS that way

That hasn't panned out to be true. After watching The incredible legal contortions in New York State there is absolutely no question that the law would be abused from here on out by both sides. The presidential immunity clause is the only thing that stops that from happening.
Except that the prosecution in New York State couldn’t have been prevented from the ruling given it was about actions that were not related to his presidency. The very issue is about actions he took as part of his campaign.

You'd be in here crying your head off if the court had more liberals than conservatives.
I would; and I would also remind myself that elections have consequences. More importantly, we have a Constitution that lays out how the Court should be managed by the People.

I would be crying if the Court was packed with liberals primarily because the Left believes it is a toy or tool to make policy; not interpret laws.

You'd be in here crying your head off if the court had more liberals than conservatives.
No.

In fact, when the court WAS more liberal, the Right complained about their inconsistency and their Constitutional ignorance; however, there were few to no calls for packing the court or setting up term limits.

So, not in the way you are presenting it.

Yes because Trump told you that. Idiot. I mean seriously

Life imitating art

View attachment 986319
Lol....keep dreaming.... There is no possible way you can trust a partisan Congress not to abuse legalities given to them. You don't give the fox the keys to the hen house, Harry.

Look at all the stupid articles of impeachment that are coming from both sides of the aisle right now.... There is your indicator. As far as Trump's behavior it's just more focused and public than most. There have been many more corrupt Presidents, far worse than Trump..... They just weren't in the spotlight. Nobody who takes that office is perfect.

Partisan politics finds corruption in disagreement.
A heavily controlled legislature will create a law so they can prosecute. The only way around it is immunity.

Lol....keep dreaming.... There is no possible way you can trust a partisan Congress not to abuse legalities given to them. You don't give the fox the keys to the hen house, Harry.

Look at all the stupid articles of impeachment that are coming from both sides of the aisle right now.... There is your indicator. As far as Trump's behavior it's just more focused and public than most. They have been many more corrupt presidents, far worse than Trump..... They just weren't in the spotlight.

Partisan politics finds corruption in disagreement.
A heavily controlled legislature will create a law so they can prosecute. The only way around it is immunity.
No other President has ever incited others to try to overthrow the government. You're sick in the head.

No.

In fact, when the court WAS more liberal, the Right complained about their inconsistency and their Constitutional ignorance; however, there were few to no calls for packing the court or setting up term limits.

So, not in the way you are presenting it.
Packing the court is an idiot's quest it will only result in a seesaw effect of retaliatory packing with the turn of each Congress. Eventually you'll have a hundred justices. Nine is a good number and this court is working just fine.

Forum List

Back