The attempt to Usurp the supreme Court will fail.

ALSO..... All of Joe's student loan plans are being blocked in the courts retroactively which means if anyone got relief and they stopped payments they will owe late fees... LMFAO
This is what happens when you vote for liars like Joe and Kamala and Obama....

ALSO..... All of Joe's student loan plans are being blocked in the courts retroactively which means if anyone got relief and they stopped payments they will owe late fees... LMFAO
This is what happens when you vote for liars like Joe and Kamala and Obama....
Oh shit....you're kidding me...lol.

Ignore them if you like.
But the sad reality is that Communist influence in America is strong and growing. Like it or not.
Putting your head in the sand is not sufficient to stop them.

There is still enough sanity in Congress as corrupt as it is to understand that co-equal is co equal. This court is functioning just fine. There have been numerous decisions showing that the justices on the court value jurisprudence more than they do political separation.

None more outstanding than the 9 to 0 decision to block state supreme courts from eliminating Trump from the ballot.

Kavanaugh has made a number of liberal decisions. Jackson Brown has made a number of conservative decisions.

The court is healthy. It wasn't healthy when the prune was there. She had a larger than life presence and a disdain for the Constitution.

Jackson Brown has been something of a pleasant surprise frankly. Perhaps a disappointment to the left.

Jo

It would be great if the Democrats and Republicans could agree to pass a law limiting the President's powers. Unless you agree with the Supreme Court that President's should be above the law. Do you really want that? Even Biden/Kamala/Obama/Clinton?

There is still enough sanity in Congress as corrupt as it is to understand that co-equal is co equal. This court is functioning just fine. There have been numerous decisions showing that the justices on the court value jurisprudence more than they do political separation.

None more outstanding than the 9 to 0 decision to block state supreme courts from eliminating Trump from the ballot.

Kavanaugh has made a number of liberal decisions. Jackson Brown has made a number of conservative decisions.

The court is healthy. It wasn't healthy when the prune was there. She had a larger than life presence and a disdain for the Constitution.

Jackson Brown has been something of a pleasant surprise frankly. Perhaps a disappointment to the left.

Jo
Joe has to have something to do for the next six months. I'd rather have him doing this Sisyphus task rather than some other policy that is actually destructive to the US. .

The "Prune" was as anti American and incompetent as most of the puppets the Left appoints to the court.
All they need from any of their appointees is to do as told. Knowledge of the Constitution and the Law be damned.
Unfortunately even Trump put liberal ass clowns on the bench
Yeah that's what I'm saying... I don't know what they're talking about as far as the court being conservative. Neither Roberts nor Kavanaugh resemble any kind of conservative profile.

Last edited:
It would be great if the Democrats and Republicans could agree to pass a law limiting the President's powers. Unless you agree with the Supreme Court that President's should be above the law. Do you really want that? Even Biden/Kamala/Obama/Clinton?
You can't do it.... Every president would be prosecuted out of office. The law would eventually be reinstated.

You can't do it.... Every president would be prosecuted out of office. The law would eventually be reinstated.

No. We've never done it because no president has ever been so egregious about crossing the line.

I agree with no prosecuting Reagan for the Iran Contra affair, even though he should have been prosecuted. I get it. We don't try presidents. But when a president purposely breaks the law like to steal an election, stealing classified documents and starting an insurrection? I mean come on. You Republicans want to make it so our politicians can be comically corrupt? Or just Trump?

No. We've never done it because no president has ever been so egregious about crossing the line.

I agree with no prosecuting Reagan for the Iran Contra affair, even though he should have been prosecuted. I get it. We don't try presidents. But when a president purposely breaks the law like to steal an election, stealing classified documents and starting an insurrection? I mean come on. You Republicans want to make it so our politicians can be comically corrupt? Or just Trump?
I understand what you're saying and I have some sympathy for your position. I wish it wasn't that way but I am convinced that unless you keep the immunity no president will be able to sit in the seat for more than a few months. It would more or less render elections null and void.

Of course, history will record this court as the Corrupt Roberts Court.

Between carrying the obviously for sale Thomas, the futu4e justices deceiving Congress and the American public in their confirmation hearings, the violation of Stare Decisis, and the glaring appearance of aiding its benefactor Trump, history will not treat this court kindly.

The three branches of the U.S. government are separate but equal. Biden has no right to attack the Supreme Court just because he is unhappy that the wholesale murder of the unborn might be curtailed a bit.

Of course, history will record this court as the Corrupt Roberts Court.

Between carrying the obviously for sale Thomas, the futu4e justices deceiving Congress and the American public in their confirmation hearings, the violation of Stare Decisis, and the glaring appearance of aiding its benefactor Trump, history will not treat this co

I don't necessarily disagree with that. I'm simply questioning what people categorize as liberal versus conservative.
Brown has shown a surprising amount of balance above and beyond what anybody expected I think.

The attempt to Usurp the supreme Court will fail.​

Talk about a threat to democracy, this is it right here. There's no mystery or doubt about it, the Left wants to change the Supreme Court in their favor so they can pass their legislation and issue presidential actions/orders without objection from the Court. They want to change the entire election system to favor their side and they want to change the Senate rules to abolish the filibuster that allows them to pass whatever they want with only 51 votes.

The day will eventually come when a democrat is in the WH and the democrats control both the House and the Senate with enough votes to do as they please. And on that day America will become a one-party gov't. Some say that will be a good thing; I don't think so.

I don't necessarily disagree with that. I'm simply questioning what people categorize as liberal versus conservative.
Brown has shown a surprising amount of balance above and beyond what anybody expected I think.
That used to be normal for all SCOTUS Justices. Not long ago.

Not Thomas. He has been a worthless shill since day 1.

The attempt to Usurp the supreme Court will fail.​

Talk about a threat to democracy, this is it right here. There's no mystery or doubt about it, the Left wants to change the Supreme Court in their favor so they can pass their legislation and issue presidential actions/orders without objection from the Court. They want to change the entire election system to favor their side and they want to change the Senate rules to abolish the filibuster that allows them to pass whatever they want with only 51 votes.

The day will eventually come when a democrat is in the WH and the democrats control both the House and the Senate with enough votes to do as they please. And on that day America will become a one-party gov't. Some say that will be a good thing; I don't think so.
Yeah it's definitely a step towards dictatorship.

There is a reason why nobody has been charged with insurrection, because there was no insurrection.
Presidents are allowed to have classified documents; however, Senators and Vice Presidents are not.
Joe Biden is who illegally possessed classified documents.

I'm not sure what you consider to be liberal and conservative. Kavanaugh has mostly pissed off the right since he's been there. In fact Jackson Brown has made more conservative decisions then he has from what I can see. I think the problem is the left just wants total control and wants to destroy anything that gets in the way of their agenda.
I coulda told you about Kavanaugh. He rewrote the ACA so it could pass as a tax for Kennedy. Yeah. :rolleyes-41:

All that crap the leftists did to him and he's really one of their own.

I coulda told you about Kavanaugh. He rewrote the ACA so it could pass as a tax for Kennedy. Yeah. :rolleyes-41:

All that crap the leftists did to him and he's really one of their own.
Um, the ACA was a republican idea.

In fact, it was the best Healthcare solution the Republicans could come up with for 20 years.

Then the smiling brown guy ate their lunch, and suddenly they hated their own idea.

Forum List

Back