E-Bike Battery Explodes in Elevator & Cooks a Man

We should totally continue to invest our hard earned tax payer dollars in cheap, malfunctioning garbage energy.

I mean Chinese energy.

I mean GREEN energy.

As Salty so clearly conveys.

If you don't want people to die in elevators due to mechanical dysfunctional communist rot?

You want the Planet to die.

BIGOT.

I bought a new lawnmower last year. The big thing now is the battery powered cordless mowers to save the environment. I did a lot of research and discovered that a lot of these cordless powered what not tools are catching houses on fire and burning them down. I brought this up with a salesman in the store and he confessed that, yes, this can be something to worry about and suggested making sure you make it a point to turn off the charging mechanism when the battery is fully charged and not let it continue being plugged in after being fully charged. After giving it a few seconds of thought, I realized that no way in hell do people, on a regular basis, make sure that this crap is safe and that they don't get involved with other things and completely forget to do something like this and then go to bed at night. My one lawnmower is not going to save the planet and my one lawnmower is not going to kill the planet either. I'd rather not have my house burn down and maybe me or my family along with it.

So you never pedal yours, just tool around using the throttle, like the lazy Duckster. If I wasn't 70 I could get 600 miles out of a charge, so ignore that. lol You could just buy a real motorcyle, unless you just bought one because all those DWI's means they pulled your license, lol. The Duckster never had one, so don't go by him.
You're so full of shit. You ain't nothin' but a bullshitter.

Forum List

Back