Biden's Lies Vs Trump's Lies

You are supporting him and I am sure you made donations to him like a sucker!

Trump, Biden, oh hell even Ron Paul have and will lie, so are you saying Trump lies we’re better than Biden?
I like what Dave Chappelle said. Trump is an honest liar. He said in a debate vs Hillary, "the system is rigged and I know because I take advantage of that system"...

Think about it. Trump told us that what we suspected all along is true. The system is rigged for rich people. But notice Republicans will continue to deny that Republicans are the party of/by and for rich people.

I think they are experiencing cognitive dissonance. Or do they believe that Mitch McConnell represents the little guy? Of course they don't believe that. So Trump admitted that both Democrats and Republicans protect a rigged system because their donors pay them to.

But here's the part I loved. As soon as Trump won, he went into the White House and went right back to playing the rigged game. He did not fix the rigged system. In fact he enriched himself while being president. Look it up. The Saudi's gave Jared Kushner $2 billion dollars. Who is Jared Kushner Kanye West? What shoe does Jared make that is worth $2 billion dollars? LOL

As soon as Trump won, he went into the White House and went right back to playing the rigged game. He did not fix the rigged system. In fact he enriched himself while being president. Look it up.

It was a Freudian slip when he said he was going to "Fix" the system.

The Fix was in, for him.

You're unhinged. No one gives a fuck about you.
Then why do asshole snowflakes keep trying to speak for M, telling people what I think / believe / etc... and fuck it up / get it wrong every time?

I wish none of you cared about me, would stop trying to speak for me, and would leave me alone with your bullshit.

So you believe Biden was raised in a black church ... in a Puerto Rican community ... and was arrested in South Africa trying to meet Nelson Mandela...

View attachment 725693

Way to completely destroy tour credibility and make yourself sound crazier than Biden and Fetterman COMBINED, ending any reason to read / believe anything you say / post.

:auiqs.jpg:
He destroyed his credibility when he tried to tell us bush stole the election twice but Biden did not when there is ten times more evidence of election fraud fir 2020 than there ever was when bush ran. :auiqs.jpg: He can’t accept reality thst you have to say either bush and Biden both stole the election or neither of them did,can’t have it both ways that bush did but Biden did not,thst is just plain retarded. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: his boss at the dnc Wont pay him the big bucks if he tells the truth thst both of them stole the elections.

The objective non biased people like yourself should never read anything he posts,I don’t.this troll is a lying broken record,he always used to say to me “thsts it,I’m putting you on ignore”only he never did despite saying thst to me hundreds of times and also claiming I’m a Republican when he knows perfectly well I spoke of how evil bush was millions of times over the years I was here.

Someone who goes and tells you your a Republican when you have bashed republicans for years on this board with bush and every Republican president from bush all the way back to Calvin coolidge the last gop president thst was a conservative and then says he is going to add you to ignore hundreds of times but never does,can anyone here honestly say he has any credibility and is not the biggest joke of the board?:rofl::auiqs.jpg::rofl::auiqs.jpg:

Not only thst,anytime you post links of irrefutable evidence of election fraud in 2020, he just posts a laughing smiley and runs off proving he can’t stand toe to toe in a debate or ever own up to being proven wrong.

Last edited:
Then why do asshole snowflakes keep trying to speak for M, telling people what I think / believe / etc... and fuck it up / get it wrong every time?

I wish none of you cared about me, would stop trying to speak for me, and would leave me alone with your bullshit.
:thankusmile::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Welcome to the club,do yourself a favor,use the ignore button on him,he is not worth wasting your time on the fact it is crystal clear he is a paid shill for the Demonrat party. He runs off when you give him facts thousands have switched from dem to the gop after decades because of trump and plays dodgeball when you bring up the fact that rfk jr has said he is horrified by what the dem party he was so proud of fir so long has become and wants no part of it anymore because of thst,pretending he does not see the post. :cuckoo:

Thst my friend was why I wised up after many years later and finally put him On ignore because this joke of a paid shill not only ignores facts he can’t counter and won’t address,but as you said so well and are finding out,tells you what you believe,tells you your a Republican just cause you like trump :cuckoo:even though you have bashed bush and Reagan hundreds of times over the years and have also said hundreds of times both parties are corrupt and one in the same,yet he tries to tell me I am a Republican.what kind of fucked logic is thst?:cuckoo:

This troll obviously has Alzheimer’s same as Biden the fact he can’t remember something you said one minute ago and then says he is going to put you on ignore hundreds of times yet never does, :auiqs.jpg: of all posters here,I have yet to see one as big a stupid fuck as this one who does not know how to use the ignore feature when he says he is going to use it on you but does not and then try’s to shove it down your throut your a Republican,he thinks he knows more about your own personal life than you do yourself obviously.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Then you wouldn't come to this site. I stay off for a week sometimes. Not on purpose I just got shit to do. But I come here when I want to argue about current events.

Trust me, I've been to all liberal websites. BORING. I'm sure so are conservative sites where everyone agrees. Stop being a snowflake.

I care what you think for 1 minute a day. You got 1 minute. And I may think about what you said throughout the day. I am open minded.

I hope if DiSantis wins he's not a partisan ahole. I'll try to remember Biden passed a lot of liberal shit and you guys didn't make too big of a stink over it. If it's just conservative policies, I'll keep in mind you did win the election.

Then you wouldn't come to this site. I stay off for a week sometimes. Not on purpose I just got shit to do. But I come here when I want to argue about current events.

Trust me, I've been to all liberal websites. BORING. I'm sure so are conservative sites where everyone agrees. Stop being a snowflake.

I care what you think for 1 minute a day. You got 1 minute. And I may think about what you said throughout the day. I am open minded.

I hope if DiSantis wins he's not a partisan ahole. I'll try to remember Biden passed a lot of liberal shit and you guys didn't make too big of a stink over it. If it's just conservative policies, I'll keep in mind you did win the election.
I din't mind the EXCHANGE in discussion and debate. Its when asshole snowflakes try to speak FOR me, try to tell ME and others what I think, believe, & feel while projecting BS and getting it wrong that pisses ne off.

Again, here's a simple rule to follow: stick to speaking for yourself, telling people what YOU think rather than trying to speak FOR ME.

Forum List

Back