Biden’s Plan to Beat Covid 19 - Epic Failure

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Failure of epic grand scale. Biden has failed to deliver any of this a year later:
  • “[T]o massively surge a nationwide campaign and guarantee regular, reliable, and free access to testing
  • “Double the number of drive-through testing sites and increase the numbers until there are no more lines”

Failure of epic grand scale. Biden has failed to deliver any of this a year later:
Biden and his entire Administration need to resign and beg Trump to take over

Biden and his entire Administration need to resign and beg Trump to take over

He should. But I don't think even a Trump could reverse the damage Biden and the Democrats have done to this country. The Democrats have driven us down a dead end dirt road on four flat tires, the engine is overheating, and there's nowhere to turn around.

Why? most republicans won't have the test and refuse vaccinations, viruses have a mind of their own.

Biden doesn't have a crystal ball.

He should. But I don't think even a Trump could reverse the damage Biden and the Democrats have done to this country. The Democrats have driven us down a dead end dirt road on four flat tires, the engine is overheating, and there's nowhere to turn around.
No tramp is too worried about himself. We are not in a dead end, if Manchin votes for the BBB bill.

What have they (the democrats) done?

My life is still awesome.

Biden's plan with COVID was the same as his plan for our economy. Simply take all Trumps work and let it ride, taking credit for the good and blaming Trump for the bad. Biden hasn't done anything on his own except push his Marxist parties plan to spend insane amounts of money in order to enslave the American people to government.

And now we are seeing a RECORD number of cases, in spite of the vaccine...
FB_IMG_1640874228362.jpg

Forum List

Back