Bidens policies have stream lined the supply and protected a product from inflation in one category !

i'm afraid that many independents who voted for him are starting to regret it .... he promised to be a moderate but in reality his has caved to the far left in his party ...
Promised? Joe Biden has been a bald-faced liar his whole life. Add that to dementia and you wonder about the cognitive ability of anyone that voted for him.

Yep. Would still do it, picking the lessor of two evils, choosing damage to constitutional constraints and knowing the attempt to overthrow and election, but I am one of those guys you are talking about. Joe is definitely pissing me off and this crack pipe thing is another glaring mistake in my opinion. :mad:
well i respectfully disagree ... Trump did not instruct the crowd to commit acts of violence ... and lets put the shoe on the other foot shall we ... do you honestly believe dems would have accepted an election outcome if their nominee had been cancelled censored and banned during an election year ? do you think they would have nothing to say about polls being shut down in 5 battle ground states they were way ahead in and the next morning 10s of thousands of votes appeared in the favor of their opponent ? come on sir ! you know they would be screaming and rioting still to this day ! now i'm not saying that there was enough fraud to change the outcome of the election going on but there were obvious problems ... it is my opinion that the banning and censoring of a sitting POTUS and the msm cover up of the Biden families business dealings had the biggest effect on the outcome of the election .. and whether you like Trump or not can you blame him for not trusting the system after the lies and illegal spying perpetrated against him and his campaign ? no sir if the shoe were on the other foot the left would still be in the streets reeking havoc to this day! they wouldnt have stopped at breaking into the capital and taking selfies and committing a few acts of brief violence and stupidity ... no ! the country would be suffering from violent riots to this day ...and you know it .

well i respectfully disagree ... Trump did not instruct the crowd to commit acts of violence ... and lets put the shoe on the other foot shall we ... do you honestly believe dems would have accepted an election outcome if their nominee had been cancelled censored and banned during an election year ? do you think they would have nothing to say about polls being shut down in 5 battle ground states they were way ahead in and the next morning 10s of thousands of votes appeared in the favor of their opponent ? come on sir ! you know they would be screaming and rioting still to this day ! now i'm not saying that there was enough fraud to change the outcome of the election going on but there were obvious problems ... it is my opinion that the banning and censoring of a sitting POTUS and the msm cover up of the Biden families business dealings had the biggest effect on the outcome of the election .. and whether you like Trump or not can you blame him for not trusting the system after the lies and illegal spying perpetrated against him and his campaign ? no sir if the shoe were on the other foot the left would still be in the streets reeking havoc to this day! they wouldnt have stopped at breaking into the capital and taking selfies and committing a few acts of brief violence and stupidity ... no ! the country would be suffering from violent riots to this day ...and you know it .
Beats me. I understand some thought it might have been stolen from Hillary and remember the hanging chad and Florida fiasco, but they didn't last as long, nor did they invite the rabble to a stop the steal rally in Washington, after losing the recounts, the court challenges and all the states certifying the election results.

Forum List

Back